Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The president does not have a reverse gear". If it were an automobile wouldn't it be a danger defect? Wouldn't it be recalled?

"The president does not have a reverse gear". If it were an automobile wouldn't it be a danger defect? Wouldn't it be recalled?

Posted - March 24, 2017

Responses

• Your metaphor is absolutely correct. The upcoming recall of the POTUS with no reverse gear(or drive train) is imminent. Many of us out here are already preparing for the next administration. It's gonna happen whether anybody believes it today or not.
      March 24, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

Until that day arrives how much permanent damage will the current POTUS do? We the people cut him off at knees vis a vis  TRUMPCARE! That would have been a disaster. It had a 17% approval rating. So the other 83% of us didn't want it and guess what? The Pols didn't dare pass it! The people spoke! We do matter! We do count. We ARE powerful! Thank you for your reply driftwood and Happy Saturday!  :)
      March 25, 2017 2:35 AM MDT

• Have you noticed that the best way for a Democratic agenda to be realized is when there are GOP majorities in both houses. I know that I'm in no position to prove it one way or the other on this site, but I told many here that the undoing of the president would be from the Republican side of the aisle. (These folks are no longer laughing) I don't see it as being a matter of the people being powerful or even being of consequence to anyone within the District of Columbia. I see it as being a rush to destruction with a boondoggle that's worst than the one we're saddled with. Obamacare is still a mess and a failure. Just because the GOP doesn't have the sense of a goose, it doesn't make the AHCA look or work any better. 
      March 26, 2017 2:01 PM MDT