Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » They voted SYMBOLICALLY over 60 times to repeal/replace the AHCA. When it came to the real deal they ABORTED the bill. WHY?

They voted SYMBOLICALLY over 60 times to repeal/replace the AHCA. When it came to the real deal they ABORTED the bill. WHY?

Posted - March 25, 2017

Responses

They're losers.
      March 25, 2017 10:31 AM MDT

To put it mildly the people who are for this bill are the turkeys.  Not the hold outs.
      March 25, 2017 10:37 AM MDT

Too many only wanted to repeal and not replace.  Trump is not willing to only repeal.
      March 25, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

The only people I wish were affected by this TRUMP travesty are people like you who will not give up this insane idea that Trump knows what is right.

PLEASE talk to me when you get hospitalized.   For a long time. For something you cannot pay for. 
      March 25, 2017 10:35 AM MDT

I am uninsured. If I go into the hospital I cannot pay it. But having OC does not help me. I am not paying hundreds of $$$ a month for a policy with a deductable I will never meet.   That is paying so I can have a little card that says I have insurance....so the Doct/hospital will charge me more because I have that little card.....NO thank you.
      March 25, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Late-night changes to the Republican health care plan have apparently made people hate it even more than they did before.

"The 'sweeteners' in GOP #ACArepeal bill are leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. They target the most vulnerable," Robert Doherty, top lobbyist for the American College of Physicians, said in a flurry of tweets about the American Health Care Act.

"More than 180 state lawmakers are voicing concerns with the House GOP healthcare bill. Americans need #FullRepeal," the right-wing Heritage Foundation weighed in.

IN SHORT:   This bill is trying to take Medicaid away from those who have earned it.   Just take it away.  Because Trump doesn't want me to have Medicaid.

This bill needs to die and the idiot who wants TRUMP CARE?  He needs to be locked up for good. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 25, 2017 10:40 AM MDT
      March 25, 2017 10:39 AM MDT