Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why don't the Pols gets their a**es in gear and pass a bill on infrastructure repair so we can put some folks to work? What's the holdup?

Why don't the Pols gets their a**es in gear and pass a bill on infrastructure repair so we can put some folks to work? What's the holdup?

Posted - March 26, 2017

Responses

The establishment secretly want high unemployment because more broke desperate people means more demand to redistribute wealth. It helps the powers that be maintain dominance by suppressing the middle class with taxation and helps keep the poor psychologically weak and dependent. Prosperity to these people is as sunlight to vampires.
      March 26, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

According to my weekly Trump questionaire ----- The Orange Man is busy planning an infrastructure rebuild. (note: this survey has not been tampered with by the media, so it is actually authentic)
      March 26, 2017 10:21 AM MDT

• I live in an area where growth and development has far surpassed the improvement of the infrastructure. We are in a boom like no other. The town in which I live has grown in population from 3000 to 14000 in just the last few years. It is virtually impossible to go fro point A to point B without an astonishing holdup on a two lane road. And this is true for a two county area. It's one thing to stick new businesses out there and another to accommodate them as well as the people near them. So, in this case, I agree.
      March 26, 2017 2:58 PM MDT

not sure what it is, wondered that myself
      March 26, 2017 3:22 PM MDT

Hi Rosie:

Mainly because it's only been 2 months since they took office and they chose to focus first on the health insurance bill, a fiasco though it was. If they do legislation on infrastructure, it's going to take some time. The wheels of government turn slowly, so it's not realistic to expect anything so quickly.
      March 27, 2017 8:37 AM MDT