Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you have any questions about this?

Do you have any questions about this?

Do you have any questions about wearing unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners that will ease your mind and convince you to wear them.

Thanks

Posted - March 29, 2017

Responses

yes, id like to know why youre so obsessed with it
      March 30, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

Because I love wearing them.  also I think that they should be mainstream fashion.  Also a lot of people don't know you can use them to wear as clothing.  I am just passionate about wearing them.  Can I help you with any other questions.
      March 31, 2017 12:09 AM MDT

Why did you say clear/transparent trash bags/liners cannot be used?
      March 31, 2017 12:23 AM MDT

I say that, because if you wear them outright in public you will get in trouble.  Since people can see what is underneath them.  That is why I don't recommend them.
      April 1, 2017 9:21 PM MDT

Is a question about number of layers and design. Showed you several examples. 
      April 1, 2017 11:21 PM MDT

Hi unapologectiallytrashy~  I am going to be apologetic. I am sorry to say that this is going to be my last answer to you.  I'm sure you won't take this the wrong way; but, please climb out of your garbage bag and start asking questions that don't pertain to your ongoing quest about people wearing trash bags.
    I have supported your ideas and your chosen dress attire.  I have happily admitted that I have worn and dressed my animals in trash bags during bad weather.  I have told you I think you have a great plan for recycling and so on.
    But my dear, until you get out of your rut, I can't find it in any either of best interests to continue wasting both our times in answering your redundant questions.
    Good Luck and I hope to see you on a sunny day when you aren't collecting other people's ideas about, once again, wearing trash bags.  Take Care my dear and stop obsessing about the garbage bags.  Move on!  We all will be here to encourage and help you when you stop asking us to reinforce you. Do something about it.  Make it happen!!
      March 31, 2017 12:15 PM MDT

I appreciate it.  Thank you for your support and admitting those facts.  But I will not move on.  I am passionate about the and will always be.  I wish you luck in whatever you do and I hope you will come back to answerMug or at least answer some of my future questions.  thanks again.
      April 1, 2017 9:23 PM MDT