Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Games » Quiz: What Kind of Alien Are You?

Quiz: What Kind of Alien Are You?

Category: Quizzes.

Do you come in peace, or is it game over, man? Share your results and descriptions in the comments below. Have fun!

Link for the quiz: What Kind of Alien Are You?

Me: The Ally

Ally aliens are those who look fondly upon the human race, yet remain independent from it. Often charmed or confused by human habits or traditions, you can't help but shake your head at the Earthlings ways. Still, you know they mean well and you endeavor to help them as they take their first steps in intergalactic politics. At the same time, your ways are strange and confusing to your human counterparts! Despite the differences, you come in peace. Famous Allies: The Asari (Mass Effect), Scarrans (Farscape), Sangheli (Halo), Vulcans (Star Trek)

No, no, no... I am not EPAllie. 

Posted - April 7, 2017

Responses

Hahaha!  Yeah, that's me!  Hahahaha!

The Hyper-Intelligent
    The

The Hyper-Intelligent are alien races with minds far more advanced than mere humans. They tend to take a more neutral to low view on the human race, seeing them as talking monkeys more than anything. You have better things to do than entertain a bunch of primitives from that big blue mud-ball. Your attitude chafes a lot of people so you tend to be a loner. Famous Hyper-Intelligences: Nibblonians (Futurama), Eldar (Warhammer 40k), Daleks (Doctor Who), Shi'ar (Marvel comics)
      April 7, 2017 5:04 AM MDT

Love it. Love it all. Yay. :-)
      April 7, 2017 5:38 AM MDT

April 7, 2017 5:25 AM MDT

Oh. Looks like I'm going to be the loner here as the ally. Hmm.
      April 7, 2017 5:39 AM MDT

• The Conqueror
    The Conqueror is one of the most feared aliens there is. You know what you want and you'll do anything to get it. The reasons for your invasion are diverse - lack of resources back home, a desire for power, a need for prey. No matter the cause, your arrival is heralded with fear and alarm. Sometimes a compromise can be worked out, but more often than not it turns into a massacre. Famous Conquerors: Martians (War of the Worlds), Chitauri (Marvel universe), Saiyans (Dragonball Z), Orks (Warhammer 40k)
      April 7, 2017 7:31 AM MDT

Well, Rooster Cogburn always did things his own way and wasn't looking to make friends. ;-)
      April 7, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

• Ya got that right, pilgrim!
      April 7, 2017 7:39 AM MDT

Oh my. Can we still be friends? *hides*
      April 7, 2017 7:40 AM MDT

• You betcha! lol
      April 7, 2017 7:42 AM MDT

Phew. *crawls out from hide*
      April 7, 2017 7:44 AM MDT

• I'll be nice............
      April 7, 2017 7:47 AM MDT

Good. Cos I am a nice girl. :-)
      April 7, 2017 7:51 AM MDT

• This we know! :)))
      April 7, 2017 7:55 AM MDT

;-)
      April 7, 2017 8:03 AM MDT

I'm the friendly blue alien!

Ally aliens are those who look fondly upon the human race, yet remain independent from it. Often charmed or confused by human habits or traditions, you can't help but shake your head at the Earthlings ways. Still, you know they mean well and you endeavor to help them as they take their first steps in intergalactic politics. At the same time, your ways are strange and confusing to your human counterparts! Despite the differences, you come in peace. Famous Allies: The Asari (Mass Effect), Scarrans (Farscape), Sangheli (Halo), Vulcans (Star Trek)

Yeah that's me but humans taking their first steps in intergalactic politics isn't going to happen any time soon!
      April 7, 2017 7:13 PM MDT

Finally. I got an ally. Not being alone any longer. Our species is saved now, we will survive!
      April 8, 2017 3:28 AM MDT

Hi SapphicH~  Guess what I am???
    The Buddy
    The
    thenypost.files.wordpress.com
    The Buddy is the most beloved of aliens. Usually a victim of a crash-landing on Earth or a social experiment by it's peers, the Buddy is quick to befriend willing humans. You love trying new things and meeting new people, and you don't have a malevolent bone in your body. Even after attacks and persecution by humans you still have faith in them. Your friends are lucky to have you. Famous Buddies: Echo (Earth to Echo), E.T. (E.T.), Alf (Alf), Zoidberg (Futurama)

Speaking of Alf, I haven't seen him in a while.  I hope he is still hanging out here on Earth with us. :)  I think I look like an owl of sorts! ;D
      April 10, 2017 12:35 AM MDT

You know E.T. and Alf? Wow. 
      April 10, 2017 12:56 AM MDT