Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #11: Give someone a compliment... Huh? Who needs a compliment, and what for?

Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #11: Give someone a compliment... Huh? Who needs a compliment, and what for?

Category: Silly Questions.

Today's series is about breaking bad mood. No matter the cause of your bad mood, doing something that distracts you from the negativity at hand will help you bust out of the rut and bring more pep into your energy levels and mood. Whether you want to interact with others or feel more positive on your own, do what works for you for that instant relief and new outlook. (Source: bustle.com)

Compliment, huh? And this mambo jambo is working out good? Okay, what do you got to compliment? Be aware, I won't bend my own believes or integrity to make you a compliment!

Giving someone a compliment, especially when you're in a bad mood, will bring joy to both you and the one receiving the kindness. Not only will you brighten their moods, but you will enhance your own in turn. Studies show that giving people compliments can make us feel good about ourselves and our place in the world, so next time you're upset, spread some generosity and flash a wide, happy smile.

Posted - April 10, 2017

Responses

I need someone to compliment.
      April 10, 2017 3:41 AM MDT

What do you want to be complimented for? Be aware of disclaimer in the description. ;-)
      April 10, 2017 3:51 AM MDT