Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » You are in a bar/pub/tavern and you have had a few too many. Did you ever wander into the wrong restroom?

You are in a bar/pub/tavern and you have had a few too many. Did you ever wander into the wrong restroom?

Posted - April 27, 2017

Responses

Happened, and also deliberately because there was no line. Ahem. 
      April 27, 2017 6:45 AM MDT

• Heck, I went into the wrong restroom at work, and I was 100% sober. Luckily it was empty at the time. A texting and walking incident. Likely all on the security cam.
      April 27, 2017 6:53 AM MDT

• Done that quite a few times.   Not even because I was that intoxicated,  but because bar restrooms are often in darfk hallways and if there isn't a urinal you can't tell.

I'll be honest too.  In bars I frequent and am well known in?  I just use whichever is available if it isn't very crowded.  
      April 27, 2017 7:05 AM MDT

• I did accidentally walk into the wrong bathroom, but it was in elementary school, not due to intoxication. It was horrifying :(
      April 27, 2017 9:30 AM MDT

Yes, I wasn't drunk.  The sign on the door said "MEN."  Then underneath there was a little arrow pointing to the left and it said in small print, "next door."
      April 27, 2017 2:07 PM MDT

no cause i dont drink and i dont go to bars
      April 27, 2017 3:26 PM MDT