Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are there any alternative sites on pc to answerMug

Are there any alternative sites on pc to answerMug

Are there any alternatives to answerMug, that have a large install base.  Also do any of you belong to these sites.

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

Nope. Not a one. And if there were, nobody would belong to them.

Disclaimer: This statement should not be taken as factual or unbiased information. Any similarities it shares with the truth are purely coincidental and unintentional.
      May 2, 2017 11:14 PM MDT

• NO! but maybe you should go on blurt it and tell hippy and yin I said hi snd tell dragon fly I wanna play with her.... Stat! And tell Ed I got his message but I can't respond cos I can't log in .... But I would love to ride short bus with him again... "Beep beep" .... But I am  warned off amirite so he should come here  ..... Cos ... Bus :)  ..,Okay ... You wanna go on blurtit be my voice .... Let's make a deal :)
      May 2, 2017 11:17 PM MDT

Really coming from those who own and maintain the site.  Thanks for answering, but you're kind of biased.  also I don't like the improvements, and is very buggy at times.  But still thank you for answering.
      May 2, 2017 11:19 PM MDT

• Are you talking about blurtit ? You're welcome answer... Its a very kind site .... I had a war with one and head mode though .... I still get messages there through pm's to my email and there's some people I miss alots!!! Go do you're trash bag thing and find Ed! Cos I said so ... I need talk to him with out joining his new site ..amirite .... It's about rice ... So , important :)
      May 2, 2017 11:24 PM MDT

• He was referring to JA's answer...He didn't read the fine print.
      May 3, 2017 5:12 PM MDT

• It's here and fetlife.   Those are the two extremes and facebook has killed everything inbetween.
      May 2, 2017 11:23 PM MDT

WingedWonder~ You crack me up!  I know... I set myself up for a wise crack about the crack.. in a very laughing way!    Have a great day! It's my day off and I have to clean my house.  Take Care ;) :)
      May 3, 2017 9:57 AM MDT

Hugs and loves  back at cha' Winged Wonder :) :) (())
      May 3, 2017 5:08 PM MDT

theres others around, like answerbag, relate to that, similar world and yahoo answers
      May 3, 2017 3:36 PM MDT