Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump thinks exercise is bad for you, depletes limited energy. The Pillsbury Doughboy speaketh. Will thou doest as he doth do? Why?

Trump thinks exercise is bad for you, depletes limited energy. The Pillsbury Doughboy speaketh. Will thou doest as he doth do? Why?

The only exercise he gets is golf. He shuns every other form of physical exertion. Which explains why his appearance is as it is. You are what you eat, especially when you don't exercise to compensate for it. So will all those Trump folks who believe everything he says follow suit and not bother to exercise? What could it hurt, right?

Posted - May 16, 2017

Responses

That might be true but it's a fact that the heavier you are the more energy it will take to move you around and your battery will run down quicker . So what Trump said doesn't make sense and I think it's just a poor excuse for being over weight . Cheers!
      May 18, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

I think he is obese  Nanoose, not just "overweight". He eats two scoops of ice cream when others are served just one and he also eats "beautiful chocolate cake".  He's too old to change so he will just get fatter I expect. I mean he is an old man of 70. Who is going to tell him "No you can't eat that"?Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 19, 2017 4:12 AM MDT