Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Hypocrisy? Double standards?

Hypocrisy? Double standards?

Remember when liberals said opposing Obama was treason? Now they oppose everything Trump wants to do. Seems hypocritical to me. Then again if liberals didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any at all.

Posted - September 1, 2017

Responses

I don't remember.
      September 1, 2017 4:33 PM MDT

• I don't know if you have a Facebook account, but several leftist pages called anyone who disagrees with Obama treasonous. 
      September 1, 2017 4:35 PM MDT

What is Facebook?
      September 1, 2017 4:41 PM MDT

Yea!!Everybody is full of both.
      September 1, 2017 4:37 PM MDT

September 1, 2017 4:49 PM MDT

I'm not exactly a political person, tbh, although some of my Q&A would suggest I am. I'm actually middle of the road, and you can take it from me, as legit, that there is MORE of a double standard when it comes to the hardcore libs. When Obama was president, I liked him, I know many didn't, and I used to read a lot of anti Obama stuff, and although a lot of it was constructive criticism, there was some republicans who went a bit OTT with obsessive negativity. But with Donald Trump...it's NON-STOP HATRED, all of the time, none of it is constructive, most of it is ridiculous and it melts my brain. Get over it. You lost out. Have patience children. 
      September 1, 2017 9:24 PM MDT

Trump comes out with a lot of invective towards others which is not constructive, either. I guess you reap what you sow.
      September 4, 2017 9:31 AM MDT

Well, I'm British, so I can't be accused of treason against the USA, but I'm sure it is because Trump is a complete idiot who doesn't know what he is doing. It is not a question of being right or left wing; the guy is just a wally! He is offensive with it, and is a total egotist who can't take criticism. You see criticism of him from my country and around the world on a scale you just don't get with any other US President. Sorry, but facts are facts.
      September 4, 2017 9:29 AM MDT