Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Does it make more sense to let NATO allies fall who don't do their part to help themselves or is that policy and invitation for an invasion of those allies?

Does it make more sense to let NATO allies fall who don't do their part to help themselves or is that policy and invitation for an invasion of those allies?

Trump said he would't defend the Balkans against the Russian unless they start pitching in more.  There are pluses and minuses.  Personally, if that's our position, we shouldn't make it public policy.

Posted - July 26, 2016

Responses

• Hmmm.  Interesting question and I'm not sure why this is an issue at all right now.  

You have to wonder about Trump and his chummy relationship with Putin & Russia. When no bank in the US would touch him, he secured funding from Russian sources. Putin also "Endorsed" Trump. Now it's been revealed that Russia is behind the Wiki leaks DNC email leak. Let's not forget that his campaign manager, Paul Manifort also worked for a pro-Russian Ukrainian candidate for several years recently. 

Trump has really no firm positions on anything other than the that stupid wall and NATO.  Why is that???

Also...Trump is not releasing his Tax return..Un Precedented! Is there something that discloses his relationship with Russian oligarchs?

Something stinks like rancid Borscht

July 26, 2016 2:39 PM MDT

Yeah, no kidding. This is the guy who says he wants to keep his plans secret, when pressed for details, now he's actually bragging about plans that have a real possibility of destabilizing the region. What a genius.

July 26, 2016 2:49 PM MDT

Very interesting answer!  I'll have my antennae up for more information along these lines.

July 26, 2016 3:01 PM MDT

Those countries that are not living up to their end of the agreement should be kicked out of NATO. But if they are still in then we should hold up our end of the agreement.
      July 26, 2016 6:12 PM MDT