Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » MELANIA.....

MELANIA.....

so why the hell is she always seen with a scowl on her face? it's very unattractive and surely as a former model she should know how to look/smile in front of the camera!! it gets pretty annoying seeing her all the time with that damn SCOWL ON HER FACE............can't someone in her entourage tell her to lighten up a little!?!?!?

and after a year, you'd think she'd have come out by now with her favorite cause/project, etc......she did mention something about bullying, but then it all just faded away.

Come on, lady, smile once in a while!!! and do something for your country!!!!!!!!!!!

OK?????????????????

what do y'all think about this!?!?!!?

Posted - January 31, 2018

Responses

No one can have a smile all the time. 
    I don't blame her for not being out there as much. She cannot do anything without the media criticizing her. 

She wore high heels to the plane and changed to tennis shoes later and it was a huge deal. She wore a plaid shirt to garden with DC children and they complained it was too expensive. She wore a FLOTUS cap and they said she needed to remind herself of who she is....they make fun of her accent, accuse her of being an illegal, call her a gold digger, make fun her child etc. 
    I don't blame her for not getting out there much. 
      January 31, 2018 8:01 AM MST

I don't see her always frowning.  She looked beautiful last night and was smiling the times I saw her.  I didn't really watch the speech except when I came into the bedroom; that's the TV I had tuned into it.  I had the radio on downstairs.
      January 31, 2018 9:14 AM MST

Guess I have never seen that.  All I can think of is maybe she doesn't want to be a model any longer.  People always have said to me I don't smile enough and I have plenty of causes and projects to keep me busy.  Maybe she had things she would rather be doing than smiling.  Do you expect her somehow to entertain? 
      January 31, 2018 9:21 AM MST

The real question is why does it bother you so much? Don't you have more important things to think about?
      January 31, 2018 10:39 AM MST

How much smiling would you do if you were married to Trump?  I don't think she ever wanted to be the wife of a president.  She's pretty much a private person and doesn't need the public accolades he does.
      January 31, 2018 1:34 PM MST

not sure why she does that
      January 31, 2018 3:55 PM MST

Where and how can one be educated to know how to look/smile in front of the camera?
      January 31, 2018 5:01 PM MST

RBF gives the wrong impression to people.  I have snuck a peak at myself in the mirror taking care not to move my face.  I too can have RBF if I'm not conscious of myself out in public. I'm hoping a face lift will change that. 
      January 31, 2018 5:58 PM MST

Why are you carrying on here? She has not discussed her public image with any of us.

Positive observation: You can't accuse anybody of racism. People whine about Melania just about the same as they whined about whats-her-name.
      January 31, 2018 9:20 PM MST

She strikes me as being very unhappy, as well as lonely. An example of what money can't buy. (1 Timothy 6:9,10)
      February 21, 2018 12:18 AM MST

Yeap, she gets to hold the mike, too.

How people strike other people has no value on the person being judged.
    Sexy models are known for having a serious look for their occupation.

February 21, 2018 5:11 AM MST