Discussion » Questions » Relationships » THE WORLD as we KNOW it.

THE WORLD as we KNOW it.

Will the World end if Boris Jo ton becomes  Prime Minister of the UK and Donald Trump becomes President of the USA.

The current political aspects are aweful.

Posted - June 27, 2016

Responses

• Why is the world only made up of the US and the UK? I guess other people in the other parts of the world are aliens?
      June 27, 2016 3:13 PM MDT

June 27, 2016 3:30 PM MDT

have no idea, only time will tell

June 27, 2016 6:32 PM MDT

Cameron has a lot to answer for, and Corbyn is no alternative, though he will be out soon, by the look of things. Grilledcheesegirl, I can't speak for anyone else here, but when my country has just voted to screw itself, I find it pretty hard to care much about anywhere else. Sorry, but that is the way it's gotta be!
      June 27, 2016 10:46 PM MDT

Cameron has a lot to answer for, and Corbyn is no alternative, though he will be out soon, by the look of things. Grilledcheesegirl, I can't speak for anyone else here, but when my country has just voted to screw itself, I find it pretty hard to care much about anywhere else. Sorry, but that is the way it's gotta be!
      June 27, 2016 10:46 PM MDT

June 27, 2016 10:47 PM MDT

June 27, 2016 10:47 PM MDT

June 27, 2016 10:48 PM MDT

Ah, I just posted the same thing four times. I kept re-trying, 'cause I couldn't see it appearing. Sorry, people! This happened once before.
      June 27, 2016 10:50 PM MDT