Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Good and Bad. Right and Wrong. Light and Dark. Are they extremes with no middle ground, or do we all occupy a vast grey area?

Good and Bad. Right and Wrong. Light and Dark. Are they extremes with no middle ground, or do we all occupy a vast grey area?

Posted - June 27, 2019

Responses

We all occupy the vast grey.

If you are totally white or black you are totally GOD or NOT GOD.  .. and there is no totally not GOD.  So, you are as not-God as you can get if you are totally black.

Hey, this is my pretend story here, and I am writing it as I go.  Most of it kind of makes sense.  You get what I am getting at.

I think the physical has to be the grey area and when we die and lose the body the soul ascends or descends in the astral planes.  Some of the astral is very pleasant and lofty.  It is heavenly.  Some is not.  Some is HELLISH.,  It is all a conglomeration of your past deeds and thoughts and intent and that is why I would not want to be headed to the rung on the ladder where Donald Trump will live.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 1, 2019 12:47 PM MDT
      June 27, 2019 12:12 PM MDT