Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How Do Feminists Reconcile Their Supprt of Hillary Given Her Past Complicity in the Abuse of Women?

How Do Feminists Reconcile Their Supprt of Hillary Given Her Past Complicity in the Abuse of Women?

TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser, Walked in on Clinton Rape Victims!

Posted - October 10, 2016

Responses

I understand that nobody likes Trump--not even his supporters--but why do people sacrifice their ethics so easily?  That I don't get.
      October 10, 2016 2:12 PM MDT

• I know in this cert. situation if Trump really told reporters they were going to a Pre- Debate Presser but walking in on Clinton's victims that's pretty hilarious. I know it's so bad but so funny. I wouldn't normally think something like that is funny but the victims are getting their justice just seeing the look on Hillary's face. For that I am not really ashamed to praise Trump for well played trolling :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 11, 2016 1:22 AM MDT
      October 10, 2016 9:55 PM MDT

• I'm not a feminist but that's like asking why they are silent when the rape stats went higher in Germany due to mostly immigrant MALES (the gender difference was worse than China they said) but they are loud here in America to ideals that actually only a few minority actually adhere to. I still wonder why they were mostly silent when that happened but loud on stupid issues like Hollywood.

If feminists made sense we'd probably have more of them to be honest :P
      October 10, 2016 10:00 PM MDT

October 10, 2016 11:38 PM MDT

• Ivana came out later and took it back. She said she meant it metaphorically and not in the literal sense. This was coming out over divorce proceedings.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/29/ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-hed-be-a-great-president/
      October 11, 2016 8:32 AM MDT

Forget those who are feminists whatever that means now. How does anyone support hillary? Even if you wish for a female president as a role model then why not abandon this one who is worst role model and wait for a good one? Who would want their daughter growing up to be like hillary? I would think myself a failure if I raised such a disgusting immoral daughter.
      October 11, 2016 7:33 AM MDT