Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Which is Worse? A Man Who Talks Trash About Women, or a Woman Who Enables a Rapist?

Which is Worse? A Man Who Talks Trash About Women, or a Woman Who Enables a Rapist?

That's the 'choice' to which the American electorate have been reduced.

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

While the rest of the world looks on and laughs at the farcical display of denial otherwise known as the presidential election, we prattle on about 'freedom.'
      October 14, 2016 2:57 PM MDT

The man who talks trash might have raped women. The other man you have in mind is as little convicted as the former. Your question is very one-sided and biased. It is convicting the one and letting the other free. It marganilizes what the "trash talking man" has done and is accused having done. And based on this one-demensional approach it's accusing the woman as the one being the aggressor. I don't like these kinds of simplistic and blunt ways of arguing. It's a way you can get any result you aim for, but they won't be based on evidence. I'm not going into any arguing with you. We've been there. I've said what I had to say. Bye. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 16, 2016 5:39 PM MDT
      October 14, 2016 3:16 PM MDT

Caring what is worse.  That is worse. 
      October 14, 2016 3:27 PM MDT

• Talking trash about anyone is nothing by comparison.

"Talking trash about women" is ambiguous. Does that mean his treatment of women in general or his treatment of specific women? A lot of people don't seem to make that distinction. Society treats men as individuals. Women are a collective sisterhood. Any criticism of a woman is considered misogyny.

A woman can mock Donald Trump's comb over as phoney and that's A-ok, but if he should comment that fake breasts are phoney, then charges of misogyny fly.

Traditionally men treat women gently, even when they don't deserve it, because women were considered the weaker sex and to treat them like men was considered bullying.

In the modern world we have a situation where women assert that they are equal to men and demand equal powers yet still demand their traditional privileges of gentle treatment.

We are becoming a matriarchal society, because women have political power to push an agenda but men are still socially obligated to go easy on women. It's giving women a massive unfair advantage in public discourse.

When a woman trash talks a man, he's in a complete bind. If he responds in kind, he's a misogynist. If he doesn't, he's weak.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise" Voltaire This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 15, 2016 1:07 AM MDT
      October 14, 2016 4:16 PM MDT

People who talk trash about others are doing it to cover up their evil. That why people gossip about others. To destory them and building their self up. That sick way of building your self up. 
      October 14, 2016 8:38 PM MDT

• I agree, Blue
      October 15, 2016 6:51 PM MDT

Hello again, AS:

Doesn't this get tiresome???  I tell you what he said, and you tell me what he meant...  After a while, seems like you'd get tired of that...  No, huh?

excon
      October 15, 2016 6:39 AM MDT

• No, you tell me what you choose to hear, I tell you what he actually said. Don't you ever get tired of smearing and misrepresenting? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 16, 2016 8:52 AM MDT
      October 16, 2016 1:37 AM MDT

1. First, get your information correct.
    2. Hillary Clinton is a lawyer who was serving as a public defender and had to represent a man who was accused of rape. There was no evidence supporting the accusation. He was found not guilty. It was her job. In this country people are tried in a court of law. No one has to agree with the results, but that is the way the court system is set up. 
    3. Donald Trump has more than "talked trash" about women. He said so himself. He has sexually assaulted them. Then he bragged about it on several videos. The New York Times reported on this story. Why doesn't Trump sue them? Because he knows he can't win. More women are coming out because they were victimized and did not want people to know. But now, since they see they aren't the one ones, more will come out. 
      October 14, 2016 5:16 PM MDT

• There was evidence.  Here's the interview where she admits it's and laughs about it.
      October 14, 2016 5:54 PM MDT

• Sigh. OK this is getting tired but I'm all for the truth of things.

A)Hillary took that case on as a favor to the prosecutor. She wasn't "made" to do it.

B)Hillary lied about the rape victim at 12 years old. There was hospital evidence that she was a virgin before the rape. Despite this Hillary had in court claimed that the 12 year old had rape fantasies and liked older men (but Hillary presented no witnesses.) I can dig up ACTUAL court testimony because it's all free online.

C)Hillary had the evidence of the rapist's underwear which had blood and semen on it brought into INDEPENDENT TESTING and had to pull a lot of strings for it to be there I can also back this up FYI. By the time the "independent testers" got done independently testing.. their underwear was so cut up it wasn't admissible in court.

D)Hillary ON TAPE said that she knew that there was ACTUAL EVIDENCE that could have convinced the rapist. That the prosecutor knew 100% that this guy actually did it based on solid evidence. But because this was the late 1970s it was much easier to do what Hillary did especially knowing the people she already knew. When Hillary was done the guy only spent a few months in jail because of it.

E)You are welcome. If anyone would like extra links to back my statements up please do so I will happily prove it. THANKS.
      October 14, 2016 8:16 PM MDT

Spot on.  I have argued all these same points in other places, but fully agree.
      October 16, 2016 5:55 PM MDT

• As long as he's not wearing an unused clean trash can liner at the time he's talking trash.........
    Sorry, couldn't resist that one. 
    My actual answer is the woman who enables. 
      October 14, 2016 6:04 PM MDT

ROTFLMAO!
      October 15, 2016 1:09 AM MDT

• A woman who enables and then acts like she did nothing wrong AND makes herself out to be a really great feminist that cares for women's rights.

October 14, 2016 8:09 PM MDT

Lovely meme... What are you saying..? It's okay to assault women simply because of their appearances..?
      October 16, 2016 1:45 AM MDT

• I know right! And nope but I'll let you think that. You know how this works as well I do. You imply something so far off base. I write three paragraphs explaining it and you either ignore it or skip it entirely and focus on one sentence. Not doing it :)
      October 16, 2016 8:45 AM MDT

Hmm. Somewhat like posting such memes first place... Yea I get that part... Thought provoking, but only among your own. Take good care.
      October 16, 2016 9:03 AM MDT

• "Only among my own" hmm see? I knew you (because frankly your group seems to operate in a similar manner) don't actually ask questions because you want to know.. you only ask them to imply accusations. In reality you think you already have it all figured out.

LOL. Don't worry you sure got me... you are SO smart. You win a gold star. Have a good day Miss.
      October 16, 2016 3:11 PM MDT

You are sure a funny character. I don't operate in group. I did ask a question because I wanted to know if you think it's okay to assault women because of their appearance as your meme suggests. Of course I would have followed up with a further question based on what you had to say. Guess a no reply is a reply too. You won't want to discuss the matter. Make your usual excuses why you won't reply.

Keep the gold star and the being SO smart for yourself. You have deserved them.
      October 16, 2016 3:19 PM MDT

• Yeah you told me I operate in a group "only among my own" so you can assume to know who I am but I not you?
    Make your usual excuses why you won't reply.
    Yet strangely you hardly talk to me so I don't know what "usual excuses" I could give to you, that's laughable that you sort of just straight up lie like that and then expect me to take you seriously. By the way I have always given thoughtful answers to only be ignored or misrepresented on purpose. So what is the point? Just so that you can bait with questions that are actually not really questions at all? Think whatever you want to Miss.
      October 16, 2016 3:34 PM MDT

• It's because I don't really think the meme is representing assault (how you got assault I have no idea.) I am a woman and have gotten assaulted myself why would I post a meme condoning assault? You get one thing and I get another.

I think it represents a double standard though. If you say you want to be respected being a woman and that women shouldn't be exploited.. why are they on stage exploiting themselves? Hollywood is ALL ABOUT sex. I think it presents a double standard so much that it changes our perception based on who we talk to or who they are. If people were brutally honest humanity would have never survived :)
      October 16, 2016 3:55 PM MDT

The meme brought in the context you do will make such assumptions. You don't need to have replied to me before for me to have noticed your usual way of excuses not to respond, but to make the others look like they have an agenda whereas you have none. Keep making all your speeches about my person instead of the topic. 
      October 16, 2016 4:01 PM MDT

• I just responded about the meme if you didn't get it? Like I said I am a woman and have gotten assaulted myself. I didn't mean it in that way (but I know you are going to think that so go ahead it's OK.) I meant it more to show a double standard... assault is implying action. How does the meme imply action? I never got that and it didn't come to my mind one bit.

And by saying I've come up with excuses from past observations by you... that means you've seen my responses you would know that's not true. I write LENGTHY responses every single time. The only thing that gets distorted is people assuming to know MY political stance and/or taking things way out of context therefore I'm sure you are smart enough to know how distorted conversations actually get the further away the subject it gets.

I do sincerely apologize if that wasn't your original intent but when you imply you obviously don't like my past comments (to whom or what I don't know) I think it still implies that you are commenting when bias. If I am wrong let me know.
      October 16, 2016 4:23 PM MDT