Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Even if it's true that's what men do". Said by a female Trump worshipper about his sexual perversion. Comments?

"Even if it's true that's what men do". Said by a female Trump worshipper about his sexual perversion. Comments?

Posted - October 15, 2016

Responses

I agree that men can be ogres. There are lots of foul-mouthed, crude, wife beater types. I guess Rump is trying to bond with some of them. He is looking for votes.
      October 15, 2016 2:58 AM MDT

He already owns all of them. He should be  focusing on getting those who can't stand him to vote for him.  Makes no sense to me. Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday to thee!  :)
      October 16, 2016 4:54 AM MDT

They are all disgusting personally. Vote on policy.
      October 15, 2016 6:09 AM MDT

Trump's policy is only words right now m2c. Until he implements them you have no idea what he will actually do should he become president. But I now understand exactly where you are coming from. You are able to entirely separate the stated policy from the man and I am unable to do that. The first time I realized that was the case was long ago and it had nothing to do with politics. There was an author whose work I admired greatly. I don't remember who it was but I do remember what I felt when I found out about his private life. He was a total scumbag. It turned me off completely and I no longer wanted to read anything he wrote. There are others like you who are able to separate/segregate the man/woman from his/her art/output. I am not one of them. So now I have my answer to how you can possibly support a man like that. It isn't him you support...it is what he promises to deliver. I'm not gonna criticize you any more honey for that since I FINALLY  GET IT! Thank you for your reply m2c and for totally helping me understand your position in 8 words! That is seriously impressive!  :)
      October 16, 2016 4:52 AM MDT

True Trump has not political history to draw from. But I know what he is claiming he will try to do and I like his VP choice. 
    Also I know Hillary's positions and I know that is not what I want.
      October 16, 2016 5:27 AM MDT

When you pointing one finger at someone there 3 pionting back at you. Sexuist (women does just as much). About women and under age males (sick).  This post was edited by BlueJay at October 15, 2016 6:13 AM MDT
      October 15, 2016 6:12 AM MDT

You make it sound as if what's been said about Trump isn't true.  He's demonstrated what a despicable human being he really is.  And when someone has proven what kind of person he is, the finger SHOULD be pointed at him.  What I can't understand is why you made the comment that women do the same thing as men and what does women with under age males have anything to do with the question.  Nobody is talking about minors.
      October 16, 2016 4:36 AM MDT

I gather this reply is directed to BJ's response PC. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      October 16, 2016 4:55 AM MDT

Yes, it was Rosie.  I don't know why it didn't show it that way.  Oh well.  Enjoy your day!!
      October 16, 2016 4:57 AM MDT

Another glitch perhaps. Thanks PC!  :)
      October 16, 2016 5:08 AM MDT