Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Concerning disagreements between two people in a “significant other*” relationship:

Concerning disagreements between two people in a “significant other*” relationship:

1) What is a subject about which the average couple might argue, yet you and your significant other have always seen eye-to-eye on it?

2) What is a subject that is practically guaranteed to start a heated argument between you and your significant other, which one of you is more likely to bring it up, and if that’s not you, do you avoid the subject like the plague?

In my case, 1) is tastes in music. My wife and I like the same kinds of music and can enjoy it together quite peacefully, and 2) those Tilde Vaults I’ve installed all over the house are here to stay, and I don’t want to hear one more word about how expensive they are, or that only a psycho would even have them in the first place. Nor do I need psychiatric help! Grrrrrrr. 

*Theoretically, any relationship between two people has significance or can be defined as significant, even teacher-student, customer-merchant, buddy-buddy, driver-passenger, prisoner-jailer, writer-publisher, coach-athlete, voter-candidate, sibling-sibling, etc., but my question is specific to spouses or girlfriend-boyfriend, any one of several intimate and/or romantic types of relationships. 

~

Posted - January 3, 2021

Responses

1. Money
    2. Her use of a certain vegetation that makes her stupid. I try to avoid it or she goes off on me and says it doesn't change her.
      January 3, 2021 12:55 PM MST

It is really hard to enjoy or face life together if you are never ever together. 
      January 4, 2021 9:06 AM MST