Discussion » Questions » Politics » I'm IN business.. Trump is IN business.. I NEVER declared bankruptcy. Trump did it 4 times. I NEVER screwed anybody. How many people di

I'm IN business.. Trump is IN business.. I NEVER declared bankruptcy. Trump did it 4 times. I NEVER screwed anybody. How many people di

Hello:

There I was composing a post, when my thumb got in the way, and it inadvertently GOT posted..  So, I looked for a button that would let me CANCEL my post, but I couldn't find one..

THIS is that post.

excon

Posted - October 25, 2016

Responses

How many did Donald screw over? I'm willing to bet many in the past and more in the future.
      October 25, 2016 7:32 AM MDT

I think The Donald is more about "giving people the business" and excusing his excesses with "it's just business"...;-D... This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at October 25, 2016 8:04 AM MDT
      October 25, 2016 7:55 AM MDT

• From my understanding and I could be wrong... how Trump used bankruptcy saved many of his businesses which are still around today excluding some like Trump university (which they actually stated on their website wasn't actually a university LOL.) From the way I heard it there was many other factors also. If you are in business congratulations but Trump owns like 100s of businesses so I would assume the factors are different from yours.
      October 26, 2016 9:03 AM MDT

Interesting . . . you're in business, you say . . .

In what business sector do you operate? What's your business structure? Do you use a capital or an EBITDA accounting system? How many employees do you have? What's your annual cashflow? Gross revenue? Net revenue?

Bankruptcy is one of the possibilities of taking the risks necessary to actually build business.  If you really were "in business" you would know that. (Maybe you can relate more to the Shark Tank model; not even all those businesses endorsed by "the experts" don't succeed).

Mr. Trump is in good company though. The likes of General Motors, Chrysler, Peabody Energy, Kodak, Lehman Brothers . . .
      October 26, 2016 9:45 AM MDT