Active Now

Element 99
Chief Ten Beers
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What was the most recent event, situation, or circumstance that sent you “down a rabbit hole”?

What was the most recent event, situation, or circumstance that sent you “down a rabbit hole”?

Thirty minutes ago, I was searching for pictures of a series of album covers that I planned to use on an upcoming question I will be posting. The connection between the various artists is that the particular song title is similar, a fact that I did not realize until I began doing this. Originally, I thought one or two artists shared the same title, I came to find out there were at least half a dozen of them so far, but I got sidetracked in reading about the backgrounds of individual artists and of how certain bands or musical acts got started. Of keen interest we’re the British artists whom I used to think were American. 

The posting of the question will have to be delayed even further, because now it’s time for me to get out of the house and go exercise. 

~

Posted - November 9, 2021

Responses

I've been totally fascinated learning about quantum mechanics for the past few months since I began subscribing to a science website. The concept totally stirs my imagination.

That's a characteristic of my personality, I will discover something new and i become entirely involved for months or years before I lose interest.

"I'm gone down the rabbit hole again"
      November 9, 2021 9:32 AM MST

...o will be...?

I am always in one.

November 9, 2021 10:21 AM MST