Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Did you know that CameraObscura has the number one spot in a Google answermug video search?

Did you know that CameraObscura has the number one spot in a Google answermug video search?

Cograduations CameraObscura. Cheers!

Posted - December 1, 2021

Responses

Great news, but what does it mean?
      December 1, 2021 9:41 AM MST

Well it could mean that thanks to CameraObscura making it to the top of a Google  search page answerMug could get some new members. Her music video is pretty cool so someone might see it at the top of the search page and check out the site. It could also mean that CameraObscura  could get a couple unwanted stalkers. When you click on the vid it goes to her profile showing her profile photo. So I am thinking she should change her profile pic to something scary like her standing behind a couple of pit bulls to scar away stalkers and pervs. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at December 3, 2021 2:30 PM MST
      December 1, 2021 10:31 AM MST

I got it. It takes me to her homepage here.
      December 1, 2021 2:18 PM MST

What I am wondering is would it also take any of the other millions of people that use Google to her homepage. If so what if one of those people had a elf ear fetish and they saw her post about her saying that she has elf ears they might start stalking her.  I'm wondering if answermug could change some coding to make it so a Google search wouldn't take anybody to a members homepage or maybe she could change some settings in her profile. Cheers!
      December 1, 2021 2:52 PM MST

Probably still looking for her mop. I bet it's in the fridge.
      December 1, 2021 6:29 PM MST

Lol, it me a bit to figure out this is just about a music video I have posted here. I was panicking for a second :) 
      December 3, 2021 2:31 PM MST