Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya want conspiracy folks? See below. The most conspiracy-infected Prez election EVER. Thank you Donald J. Trump! Take a bow why don'tcha?

Ya want conspiracy folks? See below. The most conspiracy-infected Prez election EVER. Thank you Donald J. Trump! Take a bow why don'tcha?

So far we got

Russia hacking Clinton/DNC files and leaking info to Wikileaks to leak to the press
The NY office of the FBI known as TRUMPLAND leaking emails to the press
Comey breaking precedent and writing Congress a letter indicating possible "pertinent" information to Ciinton might be in emails on Anthony Weiner's computer
Militia  Group OATH KEEPERS will be monitoring the election, guns in hand, to prevent fraud
Neo-Nazi group plans to show up at polling places to intimidate voters
US fears Russian hacking of American election on Tuesday, November 8 as it hacked the elections in Germany and when the Brexit vote was taken affecting both
Donald Trump is allegedly knowledgeable about all of this which is why he has refused to accuse Russia of anything
Trump worshippers who are second amendment folks will protest if Trump loses..guns in hand
Trump worshippers will be watching for fraud at various polling places after they have voted and will report anything suspicious

Posted - November 4, 2016

Responses

You forgot the purge of black voters in North Carolina!
    This stuff is weird scary and not likely to go away after Nov.8th.
      November 4, 2016 11:45 PM MDT

You're absolutely right m'dear. How could I have forgotten that? It's in the news daily. Thousands of names were purged from voter registration records in North Carolina. Guess what the preponderance of the purged voters is? Right! African American. The bas**rd purgers aren't gonna get away with it. I'd like to purge them from America and send them off to a Russian cornfield somewhere and let them live the rest of their lives there! See how they like it! Thank you for your thoughtful answer bookerdana and Happy Sunday. A couple more days and then real drama/chaos/riots might well begin. I can hardly wait. :(
      November 6, 2016 5:52 AM MST

Are you in the Secret Service?  Shhhhh Don't let this stuff out. It is top secret. 
      November 5, 2016 12:09 AM MDT

I think you're right,RG....no matter who wins we are in for very dark days of dirty tricks,leaks and yes I wouldn't rule out riots.
    It won't be the first time;remember Shays Rebellion,the Whiskey Rebellion and Fries Rebellion?
    And that was before Social Media!
      November 6, 2016 9:22 PM MST