Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I am getting notifications from as far back as April first. How about you?

I am getting notifications from as far back as April first. How about you?

Posted - May 16, 2023

Responses

None for me.  This post was edited by Honey Dew at May 17, 2023 9:26 AM MDT
      May 16, 2023 8:37 AM MDT

Nope.

But it maybe old ones that you seen but did not click on.  

1. Click on the Notifications space

2. Click on "See all notifications"
    It should open another window just showing notifications.
    At the bottom of the notifications it should say "see more" and "Mark all as Read"

3. Click the "Mark all as Read" it should disappear and just leave the "See more notifications "

Now when you click the notifications space...it show say "no new notifications "

This post was edited by my2cents at May 17, 2023 9:26 AM MDT
      May 16, 2023 9:26 AM MDT

maybe may be 

seen have seen or saw 

May 17, 2023 8:12 AM MDT

Not that far back
      May 16, 2023 9:53 AM MDT

My notifications are current. At least once a day, I go through them and clear the board. Thanks for all your "likes" everyone!!
      May 16, 2023 1:19 PM MDT

Who in the heck is this April First chick, and why is she sending stuff to you but not to me? Is her middle name “First”, or is that her surname? Does she make good sandwiches (as in sans the three poisons)? She’s not claustrophobic and therefore no good in a basement setting, is she? How is her English grammar? Oh, her maternal grandma is Finnish and her paternal grandma is Russian? Well, when she gets finished rushing, tell her to pick up the pace and complete that map of Minneapolis hideaway locations for me. Grrrrrrr. 

~

May 16, 2023 7:06 PM MDT