Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Will Australia pay for Trump's new border security plan?

Will Australia pay for Trump's new border security plan?

Resonantly on Truth Social Trump wend on a rant about migrants flooding across the US border. Then he posted a meme of crocodiles lined up on a shore with the caption - Will work for food. Problem solved! 

As far as I know crocodiles don't live in North America so they would have to be imported. And maybe Trump will start claiming that Australia will pay for the shipping and handling. The US border is 1000s of miles long and a lot of it is dry land so crocodiles couldn't patrol those areas. So problem not solved. The awful part is Trump is saying that migrants are nothing more then food. I'm sure some of the MAGAs think it is a great idea and some of them will say he was only joking. But I don't think it's not funny and it only shows  what a sick mind Donald J Trump has. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - September 21, 2023

Responses

As far as you know doesn’t reach Mexico (Central America), home to the Mexican or Belize crocodile, and Florida, home to the American crocodile. That’s North America.

But I think it’s funny that you love double negatives and ”don’t think it’s not funny!” That means you think it’s funny, and I have no idea why.
      September 21, 2023 9:58 AM MDT

It was just a cut and paste boo boo that I might of caught if you hadn't swooped in shortly after I made the post. But every party needs a party pooper. This post was edited by Nanoose at September 21, 2023 5:30 PM MDT
      September 21, 2023 10:34 AM MDT

Weren’t “As far as I know crocodiles don’t live in North America” and “But I don’t think it’s not funny” your words, or do you cut and paste your own thoughts?

Is there supposed to be a designated time period after you post before anyone may reply?

It’s a good idea to proofread and think through whether what you are posting makes sense before hitting the red button.

Have a good time at your party.
      September 21, 2023 11:31 AM MDT

What ever. There was a lot more meat to my post then just the crocodile thing. And I will have a good time at my party because I am not a party pooper.
      September 21, 2023 11:37 AM MDT

Sure there’s crocodile meat, but where’s the beef?

Hope you pooped before your party.
      September 21, 2023 11:45 AM MDT