Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » If you had an intimation of your future lifestyle was it like me on a high steel balcony on a fire escape in the deep city with a newspaper?

If you had an intimation of your future lifestyle was it like me on a high steel balcony on a fire escape in the deep city with a newspaper?

Posted - September 27, 2023

Responses

Assisted living is in my future. Someplace that just being alive is not such a struggle; someone to mop my floor and keep my house clean, take care of my pets, do my shopping and carry the items in the house.  A place I won't ever have to go outside during the winter to try and avoid falling on the ice or get stuck in the snow in my vehicle in my driveway or on the street, plus a short walk to my vehicle and waste bins without trudging through the snow.  Someone to drive me to my doctors appointments during the winter. Sure sounds nice, if I had the money I'd be there already. 
      October 30, 2023 4:41 PM MDT

Oy, I'm pretty crazy sometimes. This I forgot. Well, I have another and it is do you know anybody like this who ended up in an exist end shall crisis? Mann! I lost my bank card and my food stamp card and my t pass today. I still think I didn't ask for it. I don't learn too well.
    In 2021, 5,932 motorcyclists were killed nationwide, according to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration data, accounting for 14% of all traffic fatalities that year. It was the highest number of motorcyclists killed since 1975, the agency said in a report. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 30, 2023 5:51 PM MDT
      October 30, 2023 5:47 PM MDT

"Ended up in an exist end shall crisis."  What does this mean?

This post was edited by . at October 30, 2023 5:55 PM MDT
      October 30, 2023 5:52 PM MDT

I'm try to be funny like Boss lady like existential crisis. Exist-end-shall-crisis. You know?
      October 30, 2023 5:54 PM MDT

Drats, I missed that one, darn, darn, double darn.  
      October 30, 2023 7:10 PM MDT

About Matthew Perry now. I went to work today and I said I never watched an episode of FRIENDS and he's a little like WTF because it has been on for the last 30 years. I say I am on my 280th episode of Hells Kitchen for real. Enough comedy already? I feel for your art and laptop loss my friend I hope. They suffered believe me. Paybacks a bidge. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at October 31, 2023 5:44 PM MDT
      October 30, 2023 7:22 PM MDT

Thank you for your concern however, I don't think about or even look for a payback.  I do hope at some point the people turn their life around and change their ways.
      October 31, 2023 5:48 PM MDT