Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Who do you think the United Auto Workers will endorse Biden or Trump?

Who do you think the United Auto Workers will endorse Biden or Trump?

I'm pretty sure they will endorse Biden for a couple of reasons. 

One: Trump made a lot of promises to the UAW in 2016. But during his presidency he forgot all about them and made no effort at fulfilling those promises

Two: Trump held his Detroit UAW rally at a non union Trim plant - which the UAW probably didn't like. And the speech he gave supported his agenda not the auto workers long term goals. 

I included a link to what the VP of the UAW had to say about Trump. Cheers! 

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2023/09/27/mike-booth-gm-trump-uaw-strike/70981329007/

Posted - September 28, 2023

Responses

I will think that would go to: Biden
    That I did vote for Joe Biden!

And is there more other research involve to this than what I just replied up there?
      September 28, 2023 12:23 PM MDT

I was delighted and surprised to hear you voted for Biden. Delighted that you voted for the best man and surprised because I thought you lived in Canada. I have this same question on another site - and most people figure that Biden will get the UAW endorsement because he is a Democrat and labor unions usually back democrats. Cheers!
      September 28, 2023 1:11 PM MDT

I see that we bet Joe Biden is a really good president! Cheers!!
    Not in Canada, but just some way close by.
      September 28, 2023 4:36 PM MDT

I'd be pretty surprised if they endorsed Trump. Shawn Fain, president of the UAW is not impressed.  

September 28, 2023 1:39 PM MDT

Trump might of decreased his chances of getting a UAW endorsement by calling Shawn Fain - Shawn  instead of Mr. Fain or president Shawn Fain. Trump demands respect from others but he gives out little. Cheers!
      September 28, 2023 4:01 PM MDT

If they're smart, they'll endorse Biden.  Trumps nothing but a lying sack of ... who cares only about himself (and his precious money).
      September 28, 2023 3:24 PM MDT