Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Arts » SavvyAnsley, how would you like the other art pictures that I will show you here?

SavvyAnsley, how would you like the other art pictures that I will show you here?

Posted - November 25, 2023

Responses

This is fantastic! I love the dogs, right up on the furniture. That's how it is at my house. They have their own beds, but my little dog prefers to sit right next to me. Maybe just add the plants in this room now. Doesn't look like there's room for a piano. That can go in the next room. 
      December 2, 2023 6:31 AM MST

"Very great that you really did liked it!"
    That I put one piano in the other room.
    And now select any of furniture, appliances & electronics to add in that room-don't know how many can fit in there, but maybe try add'em in too!
    Now how many plants you want in that (white) cottage home, & any specific certain kind of plants I should look for to copy & paste then to your cottage house room image? This post was edited by DannyPetti at December 2, 2023 11:15 AM MST
      December 2, 2023 10:36 AM MST

And now pick the objects from each of the furniture, appliances & electronics from object selection pages I put below this mostly white cottage style room-& then I'll put them in this house room okay?
      November 29, 2023 2:12 PM MST

Here's like all these other pieces for cottage style, I just type in specific topic of things for the specific house style you like:
      November 27, 2023 6:33 AM MST

I like those old-fashioned looking kitchen appliances. I do need a TV, maybe one that can be hidden in a cabinet of some kind would be best. 
      December 2, 2023 6:34 AM MST

I don't know if those can go with this (white) cottage room, but I may still try it!
      December 2, 2023 4:17 PM MST

I just key-word the exact kitchen/appliance phrase as you typed up there put it in to search as Google Image, then I got these results; then probably both of those rooms are filled, so those other appliances will not fit in any of the 2 rooms.
    May have to pick another (3rd) room to put these items in: (More of like a kitchen room)
      December 2, 2023 4:30 PM MST

You-Welcome - anytime:
    Want 2 dogs add in there too?
      November 27, 2023 10:53 AM MST

Well, I'd definitely bring my own dogs, so maybe two dogs on dog beds and then 2 plain dog beds for my dogs. 
      November 30, 2023 3:53 PM MST

Is it the home design I did that may match with your house & matches with the dog beds that you have?
      November 30, 2023 4:36 PM MST

And now choose the furniture, appliances & electronics from the pages of small pictured selections that I got posted up there! Then I will put them in the/your cottage style house room.
      December 1, 2023 6:51 AM MST

I will just take-out that old picture & place it with the new picture.
      November 27, 2023 11:06 AM MST

Okay Savvy, I just changed that large house scene picture, & I change that one portrait picture to a sunny landscape picture, & I added everything else that you asked to put in that house scene.
    I did used the free selections on these, but just have to go around doing a little more trimming around each objects I just pasted in, to remove even more scrap background stuff that's left from that other plant images background, the dog bed, etc.
      November 27, 2023 11:24 AM MST

Would that be a great (action), on each of different paint programs, I draw what I like, & I draw what you will like to see at the same time? That might be kind of what I probably be doing right now. 
    I didn't yet find the other sites to do the other picture effects by 'Filter', but I just found another one that does, but it only works by the sliding bars, that's called DS Paint, & it's on the Apple computer, & for GIMP to find other image effect selection, I will show you the site that would help with looking for all the other GIMP's image effects.
    Should I show you the empty house room that I very first start with before I put these other objects in, so that it shows you that I didn't copy that house room picture that currently already have these objects in there?
      November 27, 2023 1:31 PM MST

I may now show you what different computer drawings that I do from each of the different drawing programs that I have?
    But I will not copy any image in any of those yet, as that will just show the same-on any drawing programs(very likely).
      November 27, 2023 1:35 PM MST

That sounds like a good idea.
      November 28, 2023 7:32 PM MST

I probably will like to see working with other different color pattern effects than just copying & pasting objects, & would like drawing along with it - rather than just doing a filter effect just on a whole image. 
    That's how to create another really good drawing, maybe at the least time it takes to do it with!
      November 26, 2023 11:40 AM MST

And what other plants you like, I can add those in there too, or should I show you different kinds of plant images?
    (I will like designing homes, but/and I would like to actually make-up other really interesting objects to the 'home', to do that have to draw it!)
      November 26, 2023 4:36 PM MST

I like ferns a lot. You can post some and I can choose from them. That sounds good.
      November 26, 2023 4:59 PM MST

I Googled by type just 'ferns' in image selection, then I just pick a fern page of images:

If you don't really want these, or want to see other new ones, I will post you a different page of fern images
      November 26, 2023 7:16 PM MST

Look for 'potted ferns'... that should show pictures of ferns in pots for inside use. 
      November 28, 2023 7:31 PM MST

These potted ferns?
      November 29, 2023 6:42 AM MST

Yes, good job! I like all of those!
      November 29, 2023 4:20 PM MST

Then I will just copy any of those to your home decor room, I will copy in any few or several of those to the room!?
    I will see what other places of the room I will put these other potted ferns in. This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 30, 2023 3:55 PM MST
      November 30, 2023 7:03 AM MST

This internet site really helps (me) with finding these other picture filter effects with:

There's a lot of other picture effect selections than just these 6 shown here.
      November 28, 2023 7:17 AM MST