Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why can't I believe that along with Biden and Trump that there isn't a possible savior pending for President?

Why can't I believe that along with Biden and Trump that there isn't a possible savior pending for President?

Trump no but Biden...

Posted - March 6

Responses

We can only hope.
      March 6, 2024 11:54 AM MST

Andrew Yang for President! He just said he is not ruling out another bid for President! There's time!

By BRAKKTON BOOKER 

09/12/2023 01:34 PM EDT

With help from Ella Creamer, Jesse Naranjo, Rishika Dugyala and Teresa Wiltz

Photo illustration of torn-paper edge on photo of Andrew Yang seated on a stage speaking.

POLITICO illustration/Photo by Getty Images for The Asian American Foundation

What up, Recast family! Congress is back in session as lawmakers face a looming end-of-the-month deadline to avoid a government shutdown, the bitter dispute over Dianne Fienstein’s family finances heads to court-ordered mediation and questions arise over why the Biden administration has yet to name a book ban coordinator. First, though, a focus on the next act in the political life of Andrew Yang.

Former presidential candidate and ex-Democrat Andrew Yang, who famously campaigned on a MATH platform — an acronym that stood for Make America Think Again — is, if nothing else, a tireless calculator.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 6, 2024 1:03 PM MST
      March 6, 2024 12:21 PM MST

Your candidates were too old last time around let alone this. 
      March 7, 2024 4:19 AM MST

It is coming. 
      March 7, 2024 6:23 AM MST

Hmm ... a doddering senile fool or a traitorous criminal? I can't believe that's the best that America has to offer, I just can't. Isn't this the nation that gave us FDR, Ike and JFK? How have the mighty fallen?
    That said, Trump getting the GOP nomination might be the one thing that saves Biden's a$$. He can beat Trump, he's done it once already. I doubt he'd beat anyone else. The "Never Again Trumpers" just need to bother to vote again. Nobody really wanted Biden, the Democrats could have nominated a hat rack, it would have won just by not being His Royal Orangeness.
    The most patriotic thing those two old beezers can do is DIE already and let sanity back in. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at March 8, 2024 3:44 AM MST
      March 7, 2024 6:40 AM MST