Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » How do I retrieve messages that I deleted from my Verizon iPhone?

How do I retrieve messages that I deleted from my Verizon iPhone?

please give me steps in pictures that tells me exactly what I have to do to get back exactly the same messages that I just deleted that’s from the text message-that was on the Verizon iPhone.

Posted - March 11

Responses

How to recover deleted messages on iPhone?

• Open the Messages app on your iPhone. Tap Edit in the top-left corner, then tap Show Recently Deleted. Tap Filters in the top-left corner, then tap Recently Deleted. If you’re in a conversation, tap to return to the conversation list. Select the conversations whose messages you want to restore, then tap Recover. Tap Recover Messages.

Recover deleted messages on iPhone - Apple Support

support.apple.com/guide/iphone/recover-deleted-messages-iph16ecebf48/ios
      March 12, 2024 6:34 AM MDT

I didn't see where it's showing me the 'Show Recently Deleted' on this Message Page:

Saw where the top left "EDIT" is, & that's all it brings up as Message choice list there
      March 12, 2024 7:11 AM MDT

Danny, I have no technical prowess.  I gave you the information, now it's up to you to do the rest.  Apple has a support group.  Try calling them to solve your problem. This post was edited by Spunky at March 13, 2024 9:26 AM MDT
      March 13, 2024 9:22 AM MDT

Okay, I will try that one next!
    Glad this one got answered now, as I really did like/want support for this one!
      March 14, 2024 7:10 AM MDT

So happy I logged in this evening, read this question and your reply to Danny! I had no idea I could do this, just tried it and it works. thank you :) 
      March 15, 2024 7:05 PM MDT

Happy to have helped.  :)
      March 16, 2024 7:04 AM MDT