Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What do you think about Trump mocking Biden’s stutter?

What do you think about Trump mocking Biden’s stutter?

At rally Trump talked about Biden’s State of the Union address. One of the things he said was - “Wasn’t it - didn’t it bring us together?” Trump asked sarcastically. He kept the bit going, slipping into a Biden caricature. “I’m gonna bring the country tuh-tuh-tuh-together,” Trump said, straining and narrowing his mouth for comedic effect.Trump was mocking Biden’s stutter even though Biden didn’t say tuh – tuh – tuh - together during his speech. I think it brought dirty politics to a new low level. I think it also proved that Trump made fun of a disabled reporter in 2016 by mocking the reporters body movement. Trump and his supporters denied that he did it but I think this stutter thing proves he is nasty enough to do such a thing. I included a photo of Trump mocking the reporter. Cheers! 

Posted - March 12

Responses

I believe he did mock the reporter in that situation, too.
    Like the many, many, many other mockings he's done in a (to me) very unprofessional manner over his public career.

EDIT: And, to me, Trump in his years, did not "bring us together," either.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 13, 2024 9:28 AM MDT
      March 12, 2024 6:00 PM MDT

I think it shows he can't go after Biden on his accomplishments, and the stutter is he could come up with. 
      March 12, 2024 6:17 PM MDT

Yep the debate lasted until after 9:00 Pm and Biden showed no signs of being sleepy. He was totally coherent through the speech and showed no signs of dementia. So Trump had to go for the cheap shoot. Cheers!

March 13, 2024 11:08 AM MDT

I think Trump is a disgusting individual with no class and less civility.  He puts down others because of his own inferiority complex.
      March 13, 2024 9:29 AM MDT

A couple of sentences after Trump did his Biden stutter bit he launched into a sentence that was slurred to the point that you couldn’t understand what he was saying at all. So Trump has no room to talk. Cheers!

March 13, 2024 11:00 AM MDT

I agree, but that won't stop him from doing what he does because the underlying problem is his own insecurity.

Check this out if you think Trump is more mentally acute than Biden:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767557481654333822

This post was edited by Spunky at March 14, 2024 7:38 AM MDT
      March 13, 2024 2:14 PM MDT

I don't think much of Biden's wife Jill, for allowing him to be in the public eye, held up to ridicule and jokes by so many, not just Trump.  As much as I dislike Biden he has a right to dignity in his current condition. 
      March 14, 2024 4:57 AM MDT

Same could be said for Melania. Trump's mental condition is deteriorating daily.
      March 14, 2024 7:38 AM MDT

Haven't been keeping up on Trump.  Have enough drama in my own life. 
      March 14, 2024 12:24 PM MDT