Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What will you think if Trump gets his 468 million dollar bond from a foreign power.

What will you think if Trump gets his 468 million dollar bond from a foreign power.

I’ll think a few things like – if Trump gets back in the WH he will likely be beholding to a foreign power and it could effect his polices.

I’ll also think Trump is no were as wealthy as he claims he is. And he lied under oath during his fraud trial when he said he had about 400 million in cash.

I’ll also think that Ivanka is not his little girl anymore. Her and her husband are worth billions but it doesn't seen like they are going to jump to Trump’s rescue. Cheers!

Posted - March 20

Responses

There are both foreign and US factions that would benefit from having a president in their pocket. It has caused me to wonder what forces might really be behind this huge judgment. Blaming Biden and the Democrats makes no sense. They know that everything they stand for could be destroyed if Trump sells himself to the highest bidder.
      March 20, 2024 5:19 PM MDT

If you think Trump was selling national security information to foreign governments when he was in office or when he took all those classified documents to Mar-a-Lago, then you can multiply that times ten if he is beholden to foreign countries for what they give him to sat8isfy his bonds.
      March 21, 2024 9:12 AM MDT

I was just thinking that if  Trump gets the bond from a big corporation like the tobacco industry  he will have to promise them that if he gets elected he will make the Marlboro Man cool again. Cheers!

March 21, 2024 9:56 AM MDT

He might even wear a cowboy hat and light up a smoke.
      March 21, 2024 8:37 PM MDT

Yep and he will be wearing a necklace made of coal because he will be in the pockets of the coal industry too. I think he will start ranting about how unfair it is that patriotic American companies aren’t allowed to advertise on TV and he will push to change that law. A couple of days ago Trump’s lawyer was asked if Trump was seeking bonds from foreign powers or big corporations – her answer wasn’t a yes or no but I think it did lean towards – of coarse he is silly. Cheers and happy weekend!

March 22, 2024 8:15 AM MDT