Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Jill Stien broke cannot afford to pay for recount in PN. Where did the Money go?????

Jill Stien broke cannot afford to pay for recount in PN. Where did the Money go?????

She raised $6.5 mill for recounts. WI got $3.5 mill, MI is going to charge less than $1 mill.  PN wants a $1mill bond but Stien is broke. Where is the other $2mill?
Do donors have an ability to sue?

Posted - December 4, 2016

Responses

• They should have that right. I can't see the whole point of a recount anyway. She wasn't going to win either way! Somebody has run off with the money and no one knows who or where.
      December 4, 2016 7:32 AM MST

Yep. I wonder what can donors do....are there laws about this kind of thing?
      December 4, 2016 1:54 PM MST

1) Filing legal motions, such as petitions for an election recount, typically requires lawyers. Lawyers are not noted for working for free.

2) It is possible (how likely, I do not know) that the $7 million Stein claimed to have raised was the amount of money PLEDGED, not actual cash in hand. If so, that could explain the campaign's inability to fork over the $1 million bond in Pennsylvania.

But, of course, since Stein is a STOOPID EBIL COMMIE LIBRUHL, you are compelled to assign the most negative motives you can imagine to her...;-D...

This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 4, 2016 2:12 PM MST
      December 4, 2016 2:11 PM MST