Rooster
Baba
thundercatmartin
Lulu'sMom
SavvyAnsley
ALF
Just Asking
Malizz
Harry
Zack - Mr. GenXer
DaydreambelieverTrumpDisbeliever
Mr. Bromide
Angela Anthony
SapphicHeart
WingedWonder
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did Trumps Christmas greeting/photo bring you tidings of comfort and joy?

Did Trumps Christmas greeting/photo bring you tidings of comfort and joy?

The one were he is standing in front of a Christmas tree with one arm in the air and clenching his fist. I think  a peace sign would of been more appropriate then a clenched fist and maybe he should of put on a nice colorful Christmas sweater instead of wearing a dark suit. Cheers and Happy New Year! 

• 1682
    Meh...He should stick with loving, family portraits
    This post was edited by GoatJumper at December 27, 2016 12:25 PM MST
      December 27, 2016 12:25 PM MST
    0

• 897
    Is that a real photo or is it photo shopped or something? pretty creepy (if thats his daughter) but at least he's smiling in the photo I mentioned it looked more like a gloating/smug smile. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 27, 2016 12:50 PM MST
    0

• 3707
    Photoshop
      December 27, 2016 12:53 PM MST
    0

• 897
    Thank you - as much as I dislike Trump I don't want to think of him like that. Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 27, 2016 1:05 PM MST
    0

• 1682
    Ok...let's play a game...which is creepier? The Photoshopped picture or one that isn't?
    (cue Lionel Richie)

December 28, 2016 11:04 AM MST
    0

• 897
    He looks freakishly similar to my evil step sister so I'm going to say the un photo shopped picture  is creepier. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 28, 2016 11:24 AM MST
    1