Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Only 4,out of the first 30, were questions not pertaining to politics. Should the site's name be changed? What to?

Only 4,out of the first 30, were questions not pertaining to politics. Should the site's name be changed? What to?

1000 points for best answer.

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

Are we back to this? 
    You are free to ask questions on other topics.
      January 2, 2017 11:01 AM MST

• And you are free to skip the questions you don't like lady. Did you not know that? And I see the irony of my response. But it is not the same skipping one or two questions out of thirty, than skipping twenty six. I think you're letting this bit of power get to your head. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 12:08 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 11:05 AM MST

• But so far the 1000 points are yours.
      January 2, 2017 11:09 AM MST

The power is getting to me? How so? Have I deleted or edited your question? 
      January 2, 2017 7:14 PM MST

• It really is not that important. I just reacted to your comment. Now after the fact. My response to you seems over the top and silly. Even though the.sentiment is the same, I could have used different words to convey it. I apologise for my manners.
      January 2, 2017 8:12 PM MST

"Seems"? over the top?  Ya think?  

Scrolling.....is THAT a little too much physical activity for you?  

Ya know, you just might win the election for President of The B1tchyBunchSociety and be as "popular" as Trump.

January 4, 2017 2:06 AM MST

• You seem to be doing a sterling job in acquiring that mantle for yourself. Strangely entertaining.
      January 4, 2017 2:29 AM MST

• Are you still following me around man? You're making our relationship awkward now.
      January 4, 2017 11:11 AM MST

• How about politicalmug dot com?
      January 2, 2017 11:09 AM MST

• That's a good one, Dancer. Too serious sounding though. Im looking for something humorous, kind of like the first answer.
      January 2, 2017 11:20 AM MST

• I want the points! I want the points!
    How about antipetMug? That'll keep people guessing, maybe even bring in the aspca types, and we can have more posts about kittens and puppies! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 12:12 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 12:09 PM MST

• I am of the aspca type,  ).
    Which, if I may, I have four adopted dogs, contribute to them, but STILL, I have to take a brake from that every now and then.  I think I would drive everybody insane if I didn't. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 12:29 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 12:10 PM MST

• That's awesome. I've rescued more cats than I care to think about, because I'll miss them and cry. I now look for senior cats that were left behind for one reason or another, but we're kind of full in the house now.
      January 2, 2017 12:21 PM MST

• That's pretty great, Tammy. I truly admire you and respect you for that. I mean it.
      January 2, 2017 12:28 PM MST

• IKR It's like looking for a flower in a garbage dump. Lots of folks here are borderline obsessive, and the only difference I see between them and questions about trash bags, is trash bag questions are actually more entertaining (and the poster is actually a nice guy). I second the vote for politicalMug
    JMHO This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 1:24 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 11:16 AM MST

• Borderline obsessive, that's pretty good.
      January 2, 2017 11:25 AM MST

• I've dealt personally with people with OCD and it isn't nice. Hard not to get frustrated and go "OMG don't you EVER think of anything else". I feel bad for them.
      January 2, 2017 11:56 AM MST

• I feel bad for a minute, then I have to get away. I think that they either feel very strongly about something, or they have nothing else going. Either way, they make it very hard for this place to be an enjoyable experience.
      January 2, 2017 12:02 PM MST

• I have affectionately started referring to this site as politicoMug. I know, we can ask our own questions, but sometimes questions don't just pop into my head. I'd rather answer than ask.....it's getting hard to do that. Ignoring them isn't easy either, they take up WAY too much space on the home page. I've said before it would be a LOT better if just the recent activity showed instead of EACH time a comment is made.  
      January 2, 2017 11:19 AM MST

• You know, politicomug sounds too serious, as if the people asking them were really looking for a dialogue and not simply spewing their beliefs. I thought it would be over after the elections, but I think this is it. I think they should have their own space. 
      January 2, 2017 11:25 AM MST

• I say that because if you have a different opinion and DARE to post it, it causes an all out war. They don't want conversations, they want to argue and call names. I got called a conspiracy theorist the other just for saying something about something I saw on the news even though I didn't claim it as truth. I even said I didn't know if it was true or false, just something I saw.  
      January 2, 2017 11:29 AM MST

• That's my point, it is not about a conversation, it is about sitting on your porch and screaming at your neighbor.  No research, no looking into anything, no listening to the other. They are not questions, they are statements, very annoying. I understand what you mean.
      January 2, 2017 11:35 AM MST

• Agreed. I also thought it would die down, but it didn't. I even check before signing in just to see what the flavor of the day is. Vanilla again? Okay, I'm going to Pinterest.
      January 2, 2017 12:01 PM MST

• I do too, and usually end up at Deviant Art.
      January 2, 2017 12:05 PM MST