Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Business » If you work hard "enough", you'll be ok and if not you obviously didn't work hard "enough" in the first place, so you deserver what you get?

If you work hard "enough", you'll be ok and if not you obviously didn't work hard "enough" in the first place, so you deserver what you get?

#NoSafety

Posted - January 11, 2017

Responses

Hello Mr:

My dad told me stuff like that..  You have to crawl before you walk..  You have start at the bottom and work your way up..

It's all crap..  Most people work hard ALL their lives and wind up with NUTTIN.. 

excon
      January 11, 2017 8:40 AM MST

They should just start running right out of the womb. Not very smart for them.
      January 11, 2017 8:42 AM MST

• Not necessarily, but it is a part of it.
    You can work hard as hell at a bad idea and it will get you nowhere.   Tactics and management are just as key. The what is just as important to the value as the how.
    Hard work isn't the only factor in being compensated and there are lots of valid reasons why.

Admittedly I fail at all of. or most of,  the ingredients of success.

January 11, 2017 8:52 AM MST

Yeah, me too.
      January 11, 2017 9:17 AM MST

• Are you easily bored and annoyed by other people?   I think that's where it stems form with me.
    Too often when hearing what an  average person is placing value or importance on I  just want to say "Shut, up.  I don't care.  it doesn't matter." While imagining their head exploding.
      January 11, 2017 9:28 AM MST

Not really. I find it hard to "self-promote" and that kind of corporate-talk.
      January 11, 2017 9:47 AM MST

• Same,  I feel like I'm BSing someone.  Not lying, but wasting their time with vacuous words.  Proof is in the pudding mentality.  I don't believe others when they self-promote before proving themselves so I assume others are the same way.   Truth be told, self promoting and corporate talk is what  I was kinda imagining when I made the comment before.  No patience for it, and feel like a douche when I engage in it myself.
      January 11, 2017 9:55 AM MST

thats not always true
      January 11, 2017 9:32 AM MST