Merlin
Zack - Mr. GenXer
VirginiaL
JaneS
Plingsby
Ozgirl 256
Yogafan
Didge
Lulu'sMom
WingedWonder
PeaPod
JakobA
Stormy-Lynn
SapphicHeart
bhwilson
Discussion » Questions » Business » If you work hard "enough", you'll be ok and if not you obviously didn't work hard "enough" in the first place, so you deserver what you get?

If you work hard "enough", you'll be ok and if not you obviously didn't work hard "enough" in the first place, so you deserver what you get?

#NoSafety

• 3175
    Hello Mr:

My dad told me stuff like that..  You have to crawl before you walk..  You have start at the bottom and work your way up..

It's all crap..  Most people work hard ALL their lives and wind up with NUTTIN.. 

0

• 1155
    They should just start running right out of the womb. Not very smart for them.
    0

• 6543
    Not necessarily, but it is a part of it.
    You can work hard as hell at a bad idea and it will get you nowhere.   Tactics and management are just as key. The what is just as important to the value as the how.
    Hard work isn't the only factor in being compensated and there are lots of valid reasons why.

Admittedly I fail at all of. or most of,  the ingredients of success.

1

• 1155
    Yeah, me too.
    1

• 6543
    Are you easily bored and annoyed by other people?   I think that's where it stems form with me.
    Too often when hearing what an  average person is placing value or importance on I  just want to say "Shut, up.  I don't care.  it doesn't matter." While imagining their head exploding.
    0

• 1155
    Not really. I find it hard to "self-promote" and that kind of corporate-talk.
    1

• 6543
    Same,  I feel like I'm BSing someone.  Not lying, but wasting their time with vacuous words.  Proof is in the pudding mentality.  I don't believe others when they self-promote before proving themselves so I assume others are the same way.   Truth be told, self promoting and corporate talk is what  I was kinda imagining when I made the comment before.  No patience for it, and feel like a douche when I engage in it myself.
    0

• 4220
    thats not always true
    0