Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Category: Quizzes.

You already know your Zodiac sign, but who are you deep down? Let's find out! Use the link if you find these types of quizzes entertaining. Enter your results and descriptions in the comments. Enjoy!

Link: Quiz: What Is Your Actual Zodiac Sign According To Your Basic Instincts?

Me: Aquarius

Deep down you're really an Aquarius according to your basic instincts! Aquarians are famous for their quirky, humanitarian and unique personalities. With a fascinating combination of intellectual and creative energies, Aquarians easily see the "big picture" and often make radical and grand breaking contributions to society! Aquarians can seem like aliens, but aliens from a much more advanced galaxy. You're truly a unique person! If you're not an Aquarius, you should check your birth chart and see if you have major planets in Aquarius!

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

I've heard all that before, SH, both on here and on Answerbag (the site I used most regularly before this one). There's an old school of that sort of bigoted thought on both sites. Lol:)

Objectiveness, like everything else, isn't a "skill" one "masters". Like everything else, one is either born with it or one is not. If one is born with it one does not need to master it because it is a natural instinct. If one is not born with it, one will never master it, ever. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
      January 21, 2017 3:20 AM MST

You give our abilities to impact on our own traits way too little credit. 
      January 21, 2017 3:43 AM MST

What do you mean, SH?
      January 21, 2017 4:03 AM MST

Basically, I don't buy your argument about you're either born with it or not. The end. [from my side]
      January 21, 2017 4:11 AM MST

Well, you think what the heck you like, SH. I know what I am talking about.
      January 21, 2017 4:51 AM MST

• Aquarius, but I liked Blogthings' version of this better, and that gave me Gemini. Aquarius can be my moon sign.
      January 18, 2017 4:37 PM MST

It will be Aquarius in this one, which is the featured one. No shame being one. Ahem.
      January 18, 2017 9:08 PM MST

Both those signs are in the Air element, so they do have a little in common.
      January 19, 2017 2:31 AM MST