Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The United States has always taken pride in the "peaceful" transfer of power. I hope this one is peaceful too, don't you?

The United States has always taken pride in the "peaceful" transfer of power. I hope this one is peaceful too, don't you?

I hope no one is drunk and starts a fight. I hope no one is carrying a loaded gun! I hope there is no violence or altercations or arrests or nastiness. Don't know how many folks will be there but if good manners were ever essential this would be the time. It will be very sad to see President Obama become citizen Obama again. For me and others who liked him. It will be sad to see the baton passed. It always is if you liked your prez. I liked my prez.

Posted - January 17, 2017

Responses

i hope its peaceful too
      January 17, 2017 3:52 PM MST

And how does that work?  Be peaceful and let the moron in charge destroy the world in the meantime? 

Peaceful transfer means zilch.  It is when he is in the White House and making hideous choices that cause the dissent.  Not him getting all pathetically friendly and charming and fake.
      January 17, 2017 3:54 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharonna and Happy Wednesday.
      January 18, 2017 1:57 AM MST