Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The march in Chicago was cancelled. They expected 50,000 to show up. They have 150,000. Too many for cops to control. What say you Donald?

The march in Chicago was cancelled. They expected 50,000 to show up. They have 150,000. Too many for cops to control. What say you Donald?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

The majority of the country would agree with you.
      January 21, 2017 2:46 PM MST

• count me in.. he comes across as lacking in the brain department for sure.
      January 21, 2017 3:06 PM MST

His press secretary Spicer is a real winner too.  Now they are attacking the media for misreporting the turn out for his inauguration.  Oh brother!  Nice deflection from the millions that are out there today!!!!
      January 21, 2017 4:18 PM MST

And he wasn't even right about the numbers he claimed and took off before the reporters could ask him about it or the protest today.
      January 21, 2017 4:31 PM MST

He sounded like a butt hurt little kid.  Who cares about the damn numbers!  Let's talk about the plan Donald has to replace Obamacare.  Let's talk about the huge protest around the world going on today.  THIS is news, not the turnout for the inauguration.  

Trump plays with the media, but then he cries foul when they behave like they usually do.  Everyone knows the media gets things wrong.  I don't recall Mr. Obama flapping his wings when the media was after him, reporting the garbage they did.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at January 22, 2017 3:19 AM MST
      January 21, 2017 4:39 PM MST

Because Obama has more class then Trump does and was more concerned about running the country then how many people showed up or how many times he was on the cover of Time magazine.
      January 21, 2017 5:50 PM MST

I will always respect Mr. Obama's cool demeanor.  He had outright lies told about him and was vilified for things that were baseless in content.  I remember the nasty memes and caricatures of him and his family.  He never took the bait.  He kept his focus.  Maybe he didn't accomplish all that he wanted to, but he sure tried.  He showed us all that he was a strong man, a good husband, good father, and seem to care about others.  

I will remember him for a long time to come and I am sorry this country elected someone that is the polar opposite.  

Give it time.  It's going to be harder to defend a man like Trump as he continues to make reckless statements and actions that have nothing to do with helping the working class.
      January 21, 2017 6:17 PM MST

I agree Peas, and yes the truth will come out.
      January 21, 2017 6:36 PM MST

People, Trump is a Businessman who speaks his mind and shoots straight unlike all the bought and owned Politicians we have in DC and elsewhere that have writers and Teleprompters like Obama did.  I didn't think there was 150,000 left alive in Chicago to march but who really cares.  Trump is already accomplishing more in the past couple weeks than Obama did in 8 years so give him a chance.  Much of all the nay saying was said about Reagan too and he turned out to be one of our finest so who knows but America does need to change direction from what Obama and Soros had her headed
      January 21, 2017 4:21 PM MST

WOW!!Just WOW!!
      January 21, 2017 6:20 PM MST

Thank you for your reply t-w. I disagree with every word of it. Happy Sunday.
      January 22, 2017 2:59 AM MST

he probably likes that it got cancelled
      January 21, 2017 4:49 PM MST

Too many people showed up pearl. Three times as many as expected. There was no room for them to march so they just all hung out together with signs. I don't think The Donald has the courage to talk about it. He can'r blame the media. He is stuck with pictures from all over the world protesting him! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      January 22, 2017 2:50 AM MST