Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Way more protests and protesters - doesn't that say it all? Do you think the *believers* will ever wake up?

Way more protests and protesters - doesn't that say it all? Do you think the *believers* will ever wake up?

Protests around the world, hundreds of thousands in each city of each country...  and a dismally poor turn out at the inauguration, (lol and a fair few of them were probably protesters) - there's only so much people can stick their heads in the sand surely?  

We know the die-hard believers don't want to believe anything against their beloved fuhrer, I get that.. and I've seen with my eyes the way they take facts and find reasons to excuse Trump's behaviour. I've seen them vilify and act like every accusation against Hilary CLinton was true while totally ignoring the exact same accusations against their beloved...

And yet they still don't wake up...

My only hope is that they will...but seriously... I wonder...

Either way Trump is the most unpopular president you have ever had, and that sentiment is echoed all round the world..

I know that MOST Americans are smart and I know that most of the American population didn't vote for the orange clown, but sometimes I despair about the minority that still refuses to see what's before their own eyes.

Posted - January 22, 2017

Responses

Spot-0n.   Wake me shake me, don't let me sleep too late ~Song Lyrics.
      January 22, 2017 2:53 AM MST

• "Wake me up before you go-go 
    Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
    Wake me up before you go-go
    I don't want to miss it when you hit that high
    Wake me up before you go-go
    'Cause I'm not plannin' on going solo"

And then there's  "Wake up little Susie, wake up" 
    :)
      January 22, 2017 3:04 AM MST

Why don't you, wake me, shake me
    Don't let me sleep too late
    Gotta get up in the
    About a quarter to eight
    I'm bound to my job
    My boss is a big fat slob:)  1950's group - The Coasters.
      January 22, 2017 3:26 AM MST