Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What is your take on why Trump wants to complain about illegal voters on the heels of his own win?

What is your take on why Trump wants to complain about illegal voters on the heels of his own win?

This seems highly irresponsible and is doing nothing but irritating many members of his own party and most of the country that is hearing this garbage.

WHY would a newly elected president suddenly start yapping about such things when he is already fighting a battle to be taken serious?  Is he implying that HE didn't win legitimately?  I don't hear the Dems fighting the election results.  Is this his way of planting the seeds of hunting down illegal immigrants?  I really want to know.

I think he's making a big mistake with saying such things without fact.  He is the President of the United States and I think he needs to shut it until he has proof.  

This is going to be a looooooooong four years.

Posted - January 24, 2017

Responses

Read a newspaper. You DO know how to read don't you? Go online. Watch the news on TV.

Got it, now?
      January 25, 2017 1:56 PM MST

Give me a link saying how many fraudulent votes there were, please I really would like to have it. And I will definitely read it.
    Don't give me one that says there are not any cause I know that is not true. 
      January 25, 2017 3:13 PM MST

It's your boy Trump who made the claim of 3 to 5 million fraudulent votes. Check with him for the numbers, but I'm sure he made them up out of whole cloth. He's not called the liar-in-chief for nothing.
      January 25, 2017 4:06 PM MST

Your post implies that the number is known. "Read a newspaper, ...go online, watch the TV....." 
    So please, tell me where I can go to read that number. I gave links verifying that fraud takes place. No one knows the exact number. But we should do everything we can to prevent fraud in our elections.
      January 25, 2017 4:17 PM MST

I told you - TRUMP IS THE SOURCE. HE'S BEEN SPOUTING IT ALL OVER THE PLACE. GOD KNOWS WHERE HE GETS IT FROM. FROM SOME PLACE DEEP IN HIS DARK PSYCHE, NO DOUBT.
      January 25, 2017 4:23 PM MST

I don't care what President Trump said he does not know the number.  I like actual facts with real numbers behind them. Maybe after they investigate we will have some real numbers. Whatever the numbers are we need to work to get those to zero....
      January 25, 2017 4:28 PM MST

Exactly why Mr. Trump needs to chill with his own statements.
      January 25, 2017 4:44 PM MST

I think we need to verify that the only people voting are eligible voter. 
      January 25, 2017 4:54 PM MST

I don't disagree.  I would have no problem if the President closed up any holes that would cause any doubt for future elections.  He's got four years to work, so make it a lower priority.  

He's got to get a replacement for Obamacare if he's taking that apart and it has to be first priority so no one loses their health coverage imho.  That is no small undertaking.
      January 25, 2017 8:33 PM MST

The replacement is coming. 
      January 25, 2017 8:44 PM MST

I hope.  
      January 25, 2017 9:05 PM MST

If voter fraud is true then he needs to come forward with the proof so it can be dealt with.
      January 25, 2017 9:40 AM MST

I will do my best to not crack up IF there are any fraudulent votes that were for him.

It's an issue he should QUIETLY look into before opening his mouth.  
      January 25, 2017 9:57 AM MST

He needs to be careful what he asks for.
      January 25, 2017 10:01 AM MST

In one of my links above. The one about Detroit. There were more votes casted than there were registered voters.....That is proof. Thank you..Jill Stein for asking for the recount. 
      January 25, 2017 3:16 PM MST

Because his brilliant constituency needs the words from him to tell people when they ask why they don't know how he got in.

They can do the RED Republican credo.  Listen to TRUMP tell them how to spin this.  

It wasn't Russia, it wasn't his money and slime all over the planet, it was some illegal voters who messed with his perfect election and tried to make Hillary WIN.

YOU DON'T HEAR THE DEMS COMPLAINING?  Are you blind, deaf and dumb?

Who the hell do you think is screaming the most?  His idiot followers?  His deplorables?  Oh no.  WE ARE CRYING LOUD AND LONG.

And Trump?  He is pointing the finger elsewhere. He has the numbers and he has the billions.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 25, 2017 1:57 PM MST
      January 25, 2017 10:56 AM MST

I think he's making a lot of noise to get that very expensive wall built.  He admitted just today in an interview that the taxpayers WOULD indeed fund this, and then he would get Mexico to reimburse us.  Uhhhh....yeh.  That will work.
      January 25, 2017 11:45 AM MST

I hope he tries it because there is only so much people are going to take.  Let him come at everyone, great guns and watch how long this lasts.

We will put up with a lot but when you dig into our pocketbooks we will feel that one.
      January 25, 2017 11:47 AM MST

When I heard him say that, I knew he has already gone back on his promises of how this wall will not cost us one dime.  

I wonder how many American citizens WANT that wall considering it would probably would not make a huge impact on the social woes of the country.  

He is still going to cut social programs for legal citizens.
      January 25, 2017 11:52 AM MST

His stay in the mental hospital wasn't nearly long enough.
      January 25, 2017 11:48 AM MST

Mr. Reagan emptied those out years ago.
      January 25, 2017 11:52 AM MST

And who would be reimbursed? Would we as tax payers get our money back?
    How much money have any of us got back from projects our tax money paid for?
      January 25, 2017 1:21 PM MST

Even if he got the money from Mexico, which he won't, do you think he will reimburse each one of us that gets taxed for it?  I think I heard that 59% of Americans DON'T want the wall.  
      January 25, 2017 4:43 PM MST

My questions are really rhetorical because I know we will never see a dime of it even if Mexico pays it back.
    And like you said, they won't.
    They already said they won't pay It back. So Trump is just blowing more hot air.
      January 25, 2017 5:26 PM MST

And we all get to pay for something that most don't want.  
      January 25, 2017 8:24 PM MST