Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » I have this strong and nagging sudden desire to leave my house and go kick a stranger in the nuts. What should I do?

I have this strong and nagging sudden desire to leave my house and go kick a stranger in the nuts. What should I do?

Don't even bother say see psychologist since I have no desire and refuse to talk about it with a practitioner of pseudoscience.

I want real answers and solutions.

Posted - January 31, 2017

Responses

I like to take my aggression out doing something very physical.  Got any wood that needs splitting? Or stacked?  Or anything that requires the use of your BFH?
      January 31, 2017 1:14 PM MST

You are not alone, My suggestion is to relax and swear at people on the TV. it's safer and you won't get in any trouble.

January 31, 2017 1:20 PM MST

I would first try and figure out why you have this urge.  Then, you might be able to curb it better.
      January 31, 2017 1:27 PM MST

• OK, you want an honest answer ? I would do like Bozette said and take my anger or aggression out in other ways like work first. If that doesn't burn it out of your system? Then go to a bar or pub and see who is the biggest mouth in there and go whack him! Let him take the first swing so you can claim self defense and then pull up the big boot and do a nut cracker! LOL. Then quietly walk away and disappear. Sometimes you just have to do these things. Most people don't understand but I do! Try beating up some stuff around your house first and use the other as a last resort.
    Been there, done that!
      January 31, 2017 1:30 PM MST

Yeah, it might be wise for him to invest in a punching bag or at least the old Bozo bop bag

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Bozo-3-D-Bop-Bag/dp/B00067TAWG/ref=pd_sim_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=AXGSBR2A1YD94Y2QZKGQ
      January 31, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• There are some men out there that actually enjoy an occasional kick in the nuts. You've just gotta find one.

Image result for kick in the nuts animated gif
      January 31, 2017 1:41 PM MST

• It looks like he wasn't one of them.
      January 31, 2017 2:02 PM MST

• Nope, I don't think so. I got a stomach ache just watching it.
      January 31, 2017 2:04 PM MST

Hmmm.  Trying to find a way to say this without getting flagged for improper language.

Your right hand can be your best friend.  

Use it.  
      January 31, 2017 1:41 PM MST

Do it and run like hell LOL.
      January 31, 2017 1:49 PM MST

• Well, pick out some little wimp you could handle if he fights back
      January 31, 2017 1:53 PM MST

Kick yourself in the nuts.
      January 31, 2017 1:55 PM MST