Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » US head of state says the media is purposely not reporting terrorist attacks. If true, anyone know why? If not anyone know why the lie?

US head of state says the media is purposely not reporting terrorist attacks. If true, anyone know why? If not anyone know why the lie?

Posted - February 7, 2017

Responses

• I imagine they're trying to protect Obama's legacy. After all, he constantly said that the world is a far safer place today than when he first took office. Constant terrorist attacks don't exactly fit that narative.
      February 7, 2017 7:30 AM MST

Obama is yesterday's news. Dragging him in to today is ridiculous Corey.  Get a grip. Let it go. Move on. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee CTG! )
      February 7, 2017 10:38 AM MST

Its real easy to make reference to some terrorist, (half way round the world, who botches his terrorism, and doesn't hit the major news) in order to make people believe there is a conspiracy against you.
      February 7, 2017 10:09 AM MST

Yep. I know. That kinda person is our burden currently. The albatross. Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 7, 2017 10:39 AM MST

This is an on going fight between him and the media.
    He is lashing out at any source that puts him in a bad light.
    He wants to put a ban on all news sources that have any negative things to say about him.
    He doesn't like poll results so he says they are rigged.
    He didn't like that Hillary got the popular vote so he says those numbers are rigged.
    If things don't suit him then  it's either a lie or it is rigged.
    In his position, not everyone is going to agree with him so he needs to get his big boy panties on and deal with it.
      February 7, 2017 10:17 AM MST

Here's my question to you sweetie. Until he is taken Down and Out how do we survive him? Thank you for your thoughtful answer Lulu'sMom! Woe is us. :(
      February 7, 2017 10:46 AM MST

I don't know that we will survive him.
    He and his pals seem to have the goal to destroy everything we stood for and it is happening very quickly.
    Every day another huge chunk of our democratic society is being chipped away.
    I don't have much hope that anything will change from their course.
      February 7, 2017 11:07 AM MST

Terrorism is reported, but you have to find it. It isn't going to magically appear. News costs money. Here is a magazine article in one of my readings: 
      February 7, 2017 10:52 AM MST

You must know, not a lot of world news is headline news in the US. That act of terrorism was not by Muslims, but against Muslims!! The majority of us (Canadians) stand with our Muslim friends and neighbors, and do not discriminate against them due to religion!  This person was an exception, not the norm.
      February 7, 2017 11:23 AM MST

Here's what The New Yorker says about it on Twitter: 
      February 7, 2017 10:55 AM MST

maybe they just dont want to scare people
      February 7, 2017 4:29 PM MST