Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump supporters are all addicts and their FIX is Trump. They will never give him up no matter what he does/says. Sad ain't it?

Trump supporters are all addicts and their FIX is Trump. They will never give him up no matter what he does/says. Sad ain't it?

Posted - February 12, 2017

Responses

• Liberal, leftist supporters are all addicts and their fix is the Liberal, anti-Trump agenda. They will never give up the agenda no matter what their "heroes" say or do. Sad, ain't it?
      February 12, 2017 11:41 AM MST

The only sad thing I see going on here, is that the Liberal lefts heads are so full of misinformation, they actually believe it's the truth. Sad isn't it?
       The real sad thing is that they have children, and pass this crap on to them, and ruin their innocent lives.
      February 12, 2017 11:53 AM MST

They also have ex-hippie liberal teachers at school who come begging to we taxpayers for more tax money. 
      February 12, 2017 1:01 PM MST

it sounds sad to me too
      February 12, 2017 3:39 PM MST

There are many anti-Trumpers who "fix" is definitely Trump. Trump bashing all day long, rioting all night long.
    It is sad....
      February 13, 2017 5:48 AM MST

Anyone with any intelligence at all, can see liberals have no creativity, they are prejudice, about everything unless it's someone who agrees with them, that is sad, that's exactly why Clinton lost, can't think beyond what is more than six feet in front of them. Trump is doing what America needs, get rid of the self centered ideas of the left
      February 13, 2017 10:31 AM MST

I easily qualify for MENSA, but I never did join...and since I am "anyone with any intelligence," why do I not see that "liberals have no creativity?"

If I have disproven your first universal presumption, what shall I think of your others that follow?...

From the internet:  Liberal---open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values...Creativity---the use of the imagination or original ideas

And yet you say liberals have no creativity....

This post was edited by tom jackson at February 13, 2017 12:30 PM MST
      February 13, 2017 12:30 PM MST

Ok you make a good point,i see why it could be confusing, they are so busy knocking Trump, on all the good things he has done so far, I assume they lost all their creativity. I have a list of all his accomplishments ,he is obviously making AGA. 

February 14, 2017 1:57 PM MST