Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Coming very soon. A Trump shoot out with the Intelligence Community. A show down. Who is going down?

Coming very soon. A Trump shoot out with the Intelligence Community. A show down. Who is going down?

Posted - February 16, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

If President Trump was a fella who had NOTHING to hide, PRESIDENT Trump would kick a**.  Buuuuuut, Trump is a fellow with LOTS to hide..  So, unless he wants those secrets EXPOSED, he should make NICE with those people.

Is he smart enough to DO that???  No, of course not..  He's a IMBECILE!

excon
      February 16, 2017 9:07 AM MST

I don't call him Doofus Donny for nothing! He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he certainly isn't playing with a full deck of cards! That's obvious!  He LOVES Wikileaks! He said so.  But he won't tolerate leaks that affect him adversely. So he gets all huffy and self-righteous. I don't buy the act! Sadly his worshippers buy everything he sells. AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Friday!  :)
      February 17, 2017 2:08 AM MST

• I don't understand why people aren't concerned about these leaks of security and who's behind them.
      February 16, 2017 10:40 PM MST

• Trump has snubbed and insulted the Intelligence service since before he was even officially elected... he has refused to engage with them, believes he knows better than the experts.. Hmm lets examine that  a moment.. a moderately successful business man from a background of privilege, who clearly struggles with written material and speaks like an idiot, Cite, "I have no deals with Russia, No loans, No nothing"  and the moronic repetitions within his conversations and the way he completely fails to answer direct questions... then it's no wonder the Intelligence service are pissed with him. Rightly so
      February 17, 2017 1:18 AM MST

:):):) Doofus Donny said he LOVES Wikileaks!. Then when leaks affect him negatively he whines, gets all self-righteousy and outraged. He refuses to take any responsibility for what he does/says. Always blames others for things he generates!  What bullsh**! :)
      February 17, 2017 2:14 AM MST

Doofus Donny made it a point to attack the Intelligence Community right off the bat. He said he LOVES Wikileaks! But when the leaks adversely affect him he gets all huffy and self-righteous.  It's an act. I don't buy it. You do? Different strokes. He is such a  phony. A bully who ACTS tough as he** and then when it backfires he  gets all hissy fitty tantrumy and outraged and whines! Baloney! Thank you for your reply Y! :)
      February 17, 2017 2:12 AM MST