Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I was given those numbers". "Actually I've seen those numbers around". Who is sabotaging The Donald by giving him FALSE information? Why?

"I was given those numbers". "Actually I've seen those numbers around". Who is sabotaging The Donald by giving him FALSE information? Why?

He keeps making statements about the electoral college stats that are not true.  He says he was given the information. If true someone in his camp is methodically setting him up to take him down. Whom could it be?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

It's fun watching someone's slow descent into madness. Especially this guy.
      February 17, 2017 9:17 AM MST

Too bad we can't just tune him out and turn him off as we did when he was on the Apprentice. Another question just presented itself Zack. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 17, 2017 9:59 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Nobody gave him those numbers..  He's a SERIAL LIAR..  Trump claimed his "enormous" electoral college vote was the greatest since Ronald Reagan.

Here's the facts:

2016 Trump 306
    2012 Obama 332
    2008 Obama 365
    2004 Bush 286
    2000 Bush 271
    1996 Clinton 379
    1992 Clinton 370
    1988 Bush 426

As anyone can see, Trump's false boast wasn't even close to being the greatest since Reagan. In fact, he had less votes than anyone except George W. Bush in 2004 and 2000.

When challenged, Trump sheepishly changed his tune to include just Republican presidents. WRONG AGAIN !! George H. Bush had far more electoral college votes than Trump 426-306.

Then Trump said, "Well, I heard it somewhere."

Trump has repeatedly made this false boast since the election. Every time he has made it, he has been corrected by fact checkers and in most media.

Today, claiming it once again on a nationally televised press conference, probably world-wide televised, he revealed once more an odd lack of self-awareness that is hard to explain. At least ten different times in the past two months Trump was corrected on this absurd claim. Yet he continues to make the claim seemingly unconcerned that it is a lie and that he has been caught in this lie again and again.

When the president of the United States cannot distinguish reality from la la land, it is time to consider Article 2 Section 1 for his removal. That probably won't happen until his followers wake up and see what is happening. I believe Trump will deteriorate further as time goes on.

excon
    This post was edited by excon at February 17, 2017 10:01 AM MST
      February 17, 2017 9:21 AM MST

I called him Doofus Donny because it was alliterative. I didn't realize how prescient I was unknowingly! He is the doofiest guy ever isn't he? Unfortunately he isn't on TV where we can turn him off when he bores us! Thank you for your thoughtful reply excon. What comes next? Your guess?
      February 17, 2017 9:58 AM MST

• I do believe somebody is leaking secure information and purposely trying to sabotage Trump.  I have my own ideas about who is behind it but I don't know who is actually giving him this false info.
      February 18, 2017 12:14 AM MST