Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Family » How can somebody as obnoxious and crazy as Trump have three nice, normal children?

How can somebody as obnoxious and crazy as Trump have three nice, normal children?

Or maybe his kids aren't all that nice or normal.

Posted - February 20, 2017

Responses

1) He is not as obnoxious and crazy as the propaganda have painted him.
    2) The Mother is a greater factor than the father in socializing the children.
      February 20, 2017 12:27 PM MST

Same question as how do bad kids come from good parents? Rebellion plays a part when offspring seek to be different from what they see in their parents. Maybe not so much a compliment to him but to them and proof of self determination and freewill. This post was edited by O-uknow at February 20, 2017 7:48 PM MST
      February 20, 2017 12:52 PM MST

I disagree. They are not nice or normal. They are brainwashed by their upbringing and actively support what is likely the worst thing to happen to this country ever.
      February 20, 2017 1:14 PM MST

A man who builds a fortune by his own efforts is always a fricking jerk, but never crazy. I suspect you mean that as a general purpose insult.

I have no information about his kids.
      February 20, 2017 2:15 PM MST

1. Trump seems to control everyone and everything around him, even his children. 
    2. I do not know if they were given opportunities to grow on their own. The only one I've seen working on her own, or it seems that way, is Ivanka, with her line of fashion. Now that she entered politics, he business has suffered, or so it seems. I don't know that much about her though. 
    3. The sons are running Trump's businesses. I guess that means they are capable of doing it. That's good. They hunt. I've seen pics of them with their game. 
    4. The women in Trump's life seem to care for their own children. So they also have influence on them. 
    5. None of them have had a hard life like Trump says he has had. He was placed in military school very young. He may be resentful because of that. He was sheltered, as he avoided the military draft. He's educated, so he is trained for a career. He was given a large amount of money to start a business, so he was helped. 
    6. He may be obnoxious because people like him to be. They are obnoxious as well. His craziness may come because he has little knowledge about how government works, so he makes things up. 
      February 20, 2017 2:43 PM MST