Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are you the type who ask pseudo-questions only to throw vieled insults to people who don't answer how you want them too? Why?

Are you the type who ask pseudo-questions only to throw vieled insults to people who don't answer how you want them too? Why?

Do then cover your rear-end with a Have a nice day?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

Yus! Oh... no... sorry... disqualified... I don't expect any specific replies. Actually I love being surprised by which way my questions take. That's why they are silly. Hmm. Guess not then. Meh. But I do wish you a lovely day anyway. ;-)
      February 24, 2017 1:19 PM MST

Most of your questions are silly and fun and we need those to balance out the ones that are more serious and not so much fun.
    We all need to laugh more.
      February 24, 2017 1:49 PM MST

Funny thing, a lot of seriousness can be put in, it's all up to those taking part. I offer them merely a field to play on. The game is pretty much up to the players. :-)
      February 24, 2017 1:55 PM MST

I just ask silly questions hoping for silly answers. I got insulted once and reported him. He is gone now.
      February 24, 2017 1:25 PM MST

• Nah. I'm Mr Wysiwyg -- that is, what you see is what you get. Unless, of course, I'm pulling your leg when what you see may only be an illusion. (It's called questidigitation.) 
      February 24, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• Damn  Didge. For second I thought you were speaking Welsh to me. Then I got to the end.
      February 24, 2017 3:27 PM MST

• Looking back over it, it's so obscure that I'm surprised you worked it out at all. :)
      February 24, 2017 3:30 PM MST

• I see what you did there ;)

I think the only time I ever did that was on a completely different site (Experience Project), when someone had blocked me because I disagreed with them in a question about terrorism. They then asked a question that was a thinly veiled insult against me. So I asked a question that was a thinly veiled insult against them. Other than that, no, I don't do that. 
      February 24, 2017 2:26 PM MST

• Yep, you did see it. Bravo. ;)
      February 24, 2017 3:25 PM MST

No. I don't see the point in using the q&a portion of the site just to post my own opinions and get validation of my superior wisdom.  If I were that type of mugger, I would probably never read or respond to anyone else's posts so that I could stay in my own little bubble. I know the difference between a question and a blog post and if I didn't, I would hope that the moderators or someone on my friends list would point it out to me. 
      February 25, 2017 4:04 AM MST