Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Muhammed Ali's ex-wife and son were detained at the airport. Boy oh boy how Smart or boy oh boy how Dumb? Because?

Muhammed Ali's ex-wife and son were detained at the airport. Boy oh boy how Smart or boy oh boy how Dumb? Because?

Posted - February 27, 2017

Responses

wonder why
      February 27, 2017 8:55 AM MST

Considering what's been happening here and around the world in regards to terrorist attacks, I would say that the airport security was leaning to the side of caution. Is that dumb or smart? I would have to say smart.
      February 27, 2017 9:22 AM MST

I disagree with thee RC. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      March 4, 2017 2:11 AM MST

This is racial profiling at it's worst.
    It appears that anyone who is Muslim will be a target no matter who it is.
    It disturbs me when people don't have a problem with it.
      February 27, 2017 9:43 AM MST

It does me too Lulu'sMom. It isn't the Lunatic Nutjob who is "prez" that scares me half as much as the millions of people who think he is doing a fine job!  Every day more crap comes to  light and they don't flinch. They say it's "sour grapes" on the part of the Dems or "fake news" or a "witch hunt". Never anything negative about Doofus Donny and his gang of outlaws. Go figger! SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to you m'dear. What next? AARRGGHH! :(
      March 4, 2017 2:32 AM MST

What connection is there between that family and DAESH or any other terrorist group?  A more public Muslim family exists in the US?  They're all natural citizens!  This horrifies me...and it should you as well.
      March 3, 2017 4:24 PM MST

That's precisely WHY I asked the question SS. It is horrifying as is all the other brainless dumba** frightening crap that is going on due to The Donald and his evil henchmen. Each day something new and awfuller hits.  What's next? We already know it won't be anything good. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday ! :)
      March 4, 2017 2:10 AM MST