Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » have you ever bought anything from a fencer?

have you ever bought anything from a fencer?

Posted - March 1, 2017

Responses

Hi Glis~ I would like to make sure I understand this question correctly.  I'm with Harry on part of this.  One of my thoughts might be a person who puts up fences.  Another thought was a person who practices fencing with a sword.  Lastly, it was from a person who buys tickets to a function and sells them at elevated prices.
    Yes, I have bought fencing from a fencers who builds fences.  Yes, I bought a poster from a person who is a fencer and practices fencing.  No, I haven't bought tickets to a show from a fencer that I know of.  I have purchased tickets to a show for exceedingly large amounts of money.  I don't think it was from a fencer.  He was my friend. This post was edited by Merlin at March 2, 2017 4:55 AM MST
      March 1, 2017 3:11 PM MST

• That's scalping.
      March 1, 2017 5:50 PM MST

• You need a tomahawk for scalping. 
      March 1, 2017 6:45 PM MST

Well, since we are in correction mode.......

you meant a fence, not a fencer, in your question. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 4:52 AM MST

• We always called them fencers but someone else said it's just a fence too.
      March 2, 2017 6:44 AM MST

not yet
      March 1, 2017 8:47 PM MST

• Ummmmm......I'm going to plead the 5th on this one. :) heehee.....
      March 2, 2017 4:57 AM MST

• I will be buying a fence from a fencer very soon judging by how much of the what's left of the one there is in in next door's garden. Bloody Doris. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 2, 2017 7:14 AM MST
      March 2, 2017 5:07 AM MST