Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ! Take only part if you like quizzes, no one is forcing you to take part or make a reply. Whether a quiz applies to you, or not isn't really of any interest, your results and descriptions are... Join and have fun, share your stuff in the comments below. Thankies!

This sexuality scale determines what kind of sexual orientation you really are! Ever been confused about your sexual orientation? This is the test for you!

[Illustration was deleted by one moderator. Objection/appeal was given from my side. No nudity is shown. It is an illustration showing what appears to be a woman, but it's an illusion. My appeal was granted. Unfortunately the question wasn't meanwhile shown in it's original creation while still active on the question board]

Link to quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Me: Straight as an arrow

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future. 

WUT? Rigged one, ladies and gentlemen please ignore this invalid quiz. LMAO.

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

Told you guys all to stay away from it. Why is it no one is listening to me. Would you do the same at the bridge of death, huh? 

March 2, 2017 8:17 AM MST

• Hey,  I had to open a whole other browser for your quiz.   Now you tell me not to take them.   I give up. ;)
      March 2, 2017 8:20 AM MST

This one! This one! I don't know what the OP was on when she posted this one. It's all rigged!
      March 2, 2017 8:21 AM MST

• Straight as an arrow
    Straight
    You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

Not even a little bit surprising. I knew this. :-)

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 2, 2017 1:33 PM MST
      March 2, 2017 8:39 AM MST

Hmm. I see. However the quiz is rigged, I know it! Good it showed your result the right way though. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 9:27 AM MST

• Lol. Aren't they all rigged! 
      March 2, 2017 12:09 PM MST

This one is the worst! The person posting this question must be out of their minds. This is the opposite of what I am. Gah!
      March 2, 2017 12:43 PM MST

not dirty at all, its very clean
      March 2, 2017 10:25 AM MST

Quiz.
      March 2, 2017 11:06 AM MST

March 2, 2017 12:17 PM MST

Now how the f*ck did you manage that? This is a conspiracy am die now also taunting me, telling others can have it but no... nooooooo... you're straight like an arrow. Grrrr. I'm gay. I'm lesbian. Ugh. Stupid quiz. Who posted it anyway? Such a moron, it's rigged! Anyone can see it!
      March 2, 2017 12:40 PM MST

I'm just as surprised as you, but recently it seems to work for me. 
      March 2, 2017 12:45 PM MST

My surprise isn't you at all being able to get that result. I got straight like an arrow. C'mon, everyone except one, or two Neanderthals know I'm lesbian. It's rigged and a conspiracy against me. I want to talk with the loony posting this quiz here. Ugh.
      March 2, 2017 12:56 PM MST

Now, this Neanderthal knows that you're a lesbian. 

March 2, 2017 1:06 PM MST

You're no Neanderthal. You haven't sent me no no stuff, you've only needed a shower. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 1:07 PM MST

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex.....You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

(The part of the sentence that I left out didn't make any sense to me.)  

I came up straight with a score of zero.---Never been so happy to get an "F" as the result of a quiz.  (And my stated reaction indicates my true reality---I do not pretend to understand human homosexuality (although I have tried), and I am therefore uncomfortable with it.)

March 2, 2017 1:10 PM MST

I'm sorry, hmm... maybe more sad that your not understanding homosexuality makes you uncomfortable with it. I won't pretend I understand it. I could understand a fear if you've been assaulted by bi- or homosexuals. I get sad in such situations, it should be rather simple... two people love each other... it's pretty much the story. I feel like quoting Al Pacino who put it so nicely into words...

Please believe me when I say this isn't personally directed at you. I am thankful that you took part and honestly told how you feel. It's the only way we can build bridges for a better understanding of each other. My thoughts shared here are caused by my reaction. I hope you'll take this in the most positive ways. Its my try expressing my feelings. Hmm.

March 2, 2017 1:33 PM MST

No offense taken.

I do not fear either homosexuals or homosexuality.  Interesting that when I state that about myself, it is frequently interpreted as fear.

If I thought homosexuality in humans to be "wrong," I would simply have a derogatory opinion about both it and them.

I think that if anyone (in whatever capacity) thinks that it is wrong, then they should know why they think that.  And hopefully find something more enlightening to contribute on the matter than that it's "against God's law"---even if that is true.

I don't need to understand everything I come across in life, but I think homosexuality and the people involved deserve some understanding on my part before I formulate a meaningful opinion about it and those involved.
      March 2, 2017 1:44 PM MST

Point taken. Thank you elaborating on it. It's appreciated. 
      March 2, 2017 1:49 PM MST

Al Pacino was great in Dog Day Afternoon as the bisexual Sonny with a transgender girlfriend.  I suspect he did a lot of research for his role,

Perhaps the real understanding of homosexuality will come when when truly understand the importance of the nature of the thing or person that we love being somehow relevant to the concept of love itself.
      March 2, 2017 1:53 PM MST

To me it's all about love. Feelings behind love. Hmm. And yes, Al Pacino was great.
      March 2, 2017 2:09 PM MST